089

When Wei Xi walked in, Ling Xuan had just rushed towards Ling Zhen who was ignorant.

Like a vicious slow motion.

The heart and breathing stopped suddenly, and at that moment, a violent panic enveloped him like a balloon.

The cold-hearted man doesn't believe in gods and Buddha... But in a thousandth of a second, he actually prayed to God in his heart.

... Fortunately, fortunately.

Wei Xi hugged the person tightly into her arms, and the warm and soft touch was real. With a slight tremor, her breath swept across his neck, bringing the heart back to life.

There was noisy surroundings, but he didn't move, so he hugged so tightly for a long time.

Ling Zhen was relieved in his arms. After the anger and fear were tossing, she fell into depression. She hugged Wei Xi and felt so sad.

Wei Xi is a very stable and powerful man.

But she scared him.

I am afraid that she will be injured, that something will happen to her, and that he will not be able to rush to protect her.

Wei Xi said many times that she was not allowed to leave, but this was the first time that she clearly and deeply realized that this person could not lose her.

This terrible, black villain... This man who loves her and loves her, he needs her.

What about her?

After the life spirit ball on the collarbone was hot, it finally cooled down completely, and the real Su Chen opened the door to the fairy.

Ling Zhen hid in Wei Xi's arms and rubbed his head. After being panicked and sorrowful, my thoughts suddenly became clear.

When she came here, she wanted to go back. But now, the fetters can't be let go. She had seen how important she was in Wei Xi's heart, how she would shake her hand and leave him alone in this world in pain.

Ling is really a soul who gathers spirits. He was born under the seat of the master, and grew up as a simple and carefree little girl. The senior brother and sister told her that they were born like this, and even if they were born again, they would still gather together to regenerate and return to where they belonged.

Well... after having tasted the joy of mortal dust, why can't she live like a mortal in the past few decades.

The fairy world is clear and bright, full of spiritual energy, and is a good place for practice.

But... There is Wei Xi in the world.

If you are with him in this short time, it will be colorful.

Because that's the person she likes.

Ling Zhen held Wei Xi and rubbed his head against his neck.

"Wei Xi, don't be afraid," she said, "I'm here, I'm not leaving."

Wei Xi hugged her tightly, and when she raised her head again, the breath of her body was already suppressed.

"It's okay?" He lowered his eyes.

Ling Zhen raised his face and nodded quickly: "I'm fine!"

Wei Xi looked at her whole body carefully, then averted her gaze and swept her gaze downwards, her black eyes were cold and cold.

Ling Zhen followed and saw the medical staff lift the unconscious Ling Xuan away. Her appearance looked very bad, with blood covering her head, face, and body. When she lifted her up, her limbs were limp, and she seemed to have been thrown away. broken.