030

Ling Zhen breathed a sigh of relief, and his struggling arm also relaxed.

"It's you, it scares me to death..."

Seeing that it was Wei Xi, Ling Zhen's vigilance was much weaker. She also didn't realize that she was still being held by him, and she dropped her head: "Do you know that several people were chasing me just now, it's too scary, oh, I don't know how red I am..."

Wei Xi touched the back of her head comfortably. There was only a thin section of his waist, and he subconsciously rubbed it.

Wei Xi was a head taller than her. From his point of view, the skin on the back of the girl's neck was white and smooth, with shaggy hair.

The smell on her body is familiar, pleasant fragrance, with a touch of sweetness. After a long time lingering on the tip of the nose again, the restless soul slowly calmed down.

"Then stop being red." Wei Xi whispered.

With a magnetic voice in her ears, Ling Zhen was agitated. Only then did she realize that the distance was too close. She hurriedly stepped back and distanced herself: "I'm fine."

Although I've known each other for a long time, Ling Zhen wouldn't be too repulsive to him, and it's okay to make a small mess, but after all, the relationship between the two of them is not suitable for too much.

Wei Xi closed her as soon as she saw it, and naturally let go of her, with the back of her hands behind her, rubbing her fingers.

Ling Zhen raised his eyes and asked, "That's right-didn't you tell me not to pick me up? You are so busy every day, don't worry about me."

Wei Xi said casually: "Nothing is going on today."

"Oh," Ling Zhen nodded, "Then I will call Xiaode and we will go home."

Wei Xi hooked up the corners of her lips: "Okay."

Xiaode was pushing the suitcase by himself, standing in the hall of people coming and going. After receiving her call, he was very helpless: "Sister Zhen, you are running too fast, they won't eat you!"

Ling Zhen embarrassedly kicked the toe of his shoe: "I panicked just now."

Xiaode sighed and said: "But it's okay, the sisters in the station thought they were chasing the wrong one, and scared an amateur into this way."

Ling Zhen: "..."

After hanging up the phone, Ling Zhen patted his pocket and walked to the man waiting aside. While walking, I took a look at Wei Xi today.

This man not only has a good-looking face, but also has perfect body proportions. In the late autumn season, he wore a classic double-breasted elegant black profile coat with a silky white shirt inside and a finely embroidered black thread on the neckline. The complexion is cold and white, the aura of the whole body is set off by the deep black, and even every strand of hair is cold and expensive.

Ling Zhen was dazzled by his beauty, and for a while, he felt ashamed, thinking that Mr. Wei was the superstar who came to the airport.

She slowly returned to Wei Xi's side, looked up at him, and asked in a low voice, "Mr. Wei, do you have any major things to do today?"

"No."

Wei Xi put her hand in her pocket.

Just pick you up.

...

Arrived at the parking lot, got in the car, Ling Zhen obediently sat down in the co-driver, a little happy: "I'm finally home."