080

Wei Xi has no habit of reading private messages.

The private message stayed in the mailbox for a while, and then it was slowly topped by the new private message.

Just like a normal day, everything went smoothly, as if nothing had happened.

...

The days are getting hot day by day.

Summer is indeed the most vigorous season of the year. Ling Xuan feels that she has been running around recently and is having a great time.

She has been in the entertainment industry for so long without any splashes, but her sister, who had never been upbeat since she was a child, has become a hot search star in the sky.

People became popular, their wings hardened, and they took her husband to show her affection on the show. Now Ling's father and mother say that there is a white-eyed wolf in the family, and if they are developed, they will forget their parents, don't talk about holidays, and have not even greeted them during the Chinese New Year!

But what Ling Xuan cares more about is, why Ling Zhen can develop, but she can't? One thing she learned from Ling Zhen is that it is more important to hold your thighs than anything else.

So after working hard for a few months, she finally managed to get on the line with a big screenwriter in the circle, and got a few small resources. Who knew she hadn't gotten much better, so the original partner found out and chased her out. Ling Xuan thought that everything would start from scratch again, but he didn't expect that Yuanda's President Wang suddenly fell from the sky.

She is simply too satisfied with Wang Yuan-Yuanda is also an investment company in the industry and a competitor of Qingxi Investment! Wang Yuan was young and single, and his appearance was fair. He was much better than the old and picky screenwriter she had been with before!

Ling Xuan felt that she was finally waiting for the pinnacle of her life, and Wang Yuan was her greatest hope. She wanted to keep this man whatever she said!

Several times when she went out with Wang Yuan, she dressed up very carefully, putting away the revealing clothes she had used in the nightclub before, and she was dressed beautifully. Wang Yuan is a straight man of steel, which is really useful for this.

In the private room, he hooked Lingxuan's chin and looked at her face left and right: "Yes."

Ling Xuan snuggled into his arms and said sweetly: "President Wang~ There were so many people there at that time, how did you look at me?"

Wang Yuan smiled domineeringly: "I'm not into your face yet!"

Ling Xuan laughed shyly and triumphantly, and the two quickly hugged each other and had an adult exchange.

The next day, Ling Xuan was sent back by Wang Yuan's luxury car.

Walking in her own community, her head was raised high, and the sound of high heels was crisp and loud. After entering the house, Mother Ling came up with a smile on her face, took her daughter's brand-name bag, and asked: "Did President Wang sent you back?"

Ling Xuan smiled triumphantly: "Can't you see his car? Just parked outside the gate of our house, Aunt Zhang and the others can see it."

Mother Ling smiled with joy. She knew that Xuan Xuan has been worry-free since she was a child, and she will definitely be able to win her when she grows up, but she is much better than the second daughter of the white-eyed wolf!

Ling Xuan took off Chanel's high heels and said unintentionally: "Mom, turn around and call Ling Zhen back to sit down. You won't go home. How do people think of us?"