first day

I woke up to my alarm basically screeching in my ear and someone yelling.
7:30 am
"SHIT" I was late. Eli would leave me if I didn't wake up in time. I basically jumped out of bed then ran to the shower. After 5 mins, I went to my closet and picked the first things I could find - my tate jumper and a black skirt, really quickly, i put on some makeup and added some jewellery and leg warmers, I had to try and make a good impression. I looked in the mirror quickly "This will do" I sighed before running to the kitchen where Eli was eating pancakes. I snatched one from his plate.

outfit:

"HEY! Amara! Damn , about time you got up, we're kinda late

"HEY! Amara! Damn , about time you got up, we're kinda late."
"Yeah no shit, that's why i'm eating your breakfast. Hurry up !! I need to get there or else Ronnie and Aaron are gonna kill me!" I cried, half my mouth full with chocolate pancakes. Ronnie and Aaron have been my best friends forever, and luckily, we are all going to the same school!
"oh my gosh , okay let's go, you're so annoying"
He grabbed his keys and we walked out to the car.
Scrolling on my phone, i heard Eli stop the car. Ugh, a red light, now we are gonna be more late, great..
We passed the stop where the school bus arrives , and saw a boy with headphones in, dancing? Eli started crying with laughter, and i slapped his arm. The bus pulled up and all the kids started laughing at him too. Poor guy. The light turned green before i could see his face.

The car came to a stop, we were finally here, and not that late. I grabbed my bag and Eli draped his arm around my shoulder. I was so nervous, and i couldn't see my friends..
"Ready for your first day of school ? It's gonna be fun, don't worry Am" Eli , or should I say Hawk, said, leading me through the huge glass doors...