hospitals

amara slowly opened her eyes, a white light hit her instantly, and she winced.
"doctor! i think she's awake!" a familiar voice called out. she took a moment to fully open her eyes and adjust to the light.
"hello miss Moskowitz. How are you feeling?" the doctor asked her, writing down on a clipboard.
"um im feeling okay..where am i?" her mind was a blur
"you're in the hospital miss. you collapsed earlier, luckily your friend brought you here, it could've been dangerous." he told her
oh. she collapsed at the bowling alley and got hospitalised? complicated..
"right.." she replied
"don't worry. every thing is fine. you'll have to stay here tonight, then you're free to go. but for now, while you're here you can have visitors. and there's some waiting outside. i'll let them in" the doctor left, opening the door behind him and letting the two people in.

"Eli! Ronnie!! i'm so glad you guys are here!" she looked up at her brother ans best friend
"amara thank gosh you're okay. the doctors wouldn't tell us anything! how are you feeling?" Eli took a seat next to me and Ronnie took the one opposite.

"yeah i'm feeling okay. don't worry i'll be out of here by tomorrow" she was disappointed that anthony wasn't here..
"okay now that we know you're okay. GUESS WHAT!!! Basically, Aaron heard about you being hospitalised and he came over with flowers and balloons. cute i guess. anyways, anthony got angry about it and, well, he confronted aaron.." ronnie practically screamed at her.
"confronted him how..?" she was worried
"he just talked. but aaron maybe might've slightly punched him in the face." she rushed the last part.

"what the hell?! Aaron? why would he do that? i thought we were getting along. guess not." she was so angry. this whole time she thought they were on good terms...

a few hours later, eli had training and ronnie had to go home. after amara had settled down and was going to sleep, there was a knock at the door.
"mara? can i come in?" anthony.
"yeah of course" she waved him over . he took a seat on the bed and crossed his leg. he was holding a bag.
"i brought cookies!" he held the bag up. they opened it and each took a chocolate chip cookie.
"i assume ronnie told you what happened?" anthony nervously took a bite
"yeah she did. i cant believe aaron would do that" she said. anthony's face relaxed, since he thought she would be mad at him. she patted the space next to her and anthony laid down beside her.
"i was so worried about you. you're okay now right?" he asked
"of course i am. don't worry. thanks for bringing me here" she hugged him
"of course..." he hugged back, and they fell asleep.

"alright. one, two, and up!" eli and anthony picked up amara and lifted her off the bed.
"now try walking" eli said. amara walked from the bed to the door.
"okay! that's good. at least you can walk. i'll tell
the doctor we are leaving." eli went looking for the doctor.
"oh uhh by the way.. i started watching gilmore girls." anthony said quietly.
"YOU WHAT? OMG WHAT DO YOU THINK!! FINALLY! IVE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR AGE-" he cut her off with a kiss on the cheek.
"it was good. we can watch when we get home." Eli walked back in with the doctor.
"feeling good amara? then you're all free to go! be careful out there!" amara gathered her things and said bye to all the doctors and nurses.

finally! back home!!

authors note:
hey guys!! sorry for the very late update!  guess what! it's my bday in 4 days!. woo! anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter
bye bye <3