jealousy

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*

Yawning, Aaron turned off my alarm and drew the curtains.
"AHHHH MY EYES, TOO BRIGHT" i hid under my covers, avoiding the sun. Aaron shook me until i got up, and put on my slippers. I had learnt from my last mistakes, and set my alarm for 2 hours earlier . Since Aaron had slept over last night, we both had to shower. I sprinted to the shower, wanting to be the first one to get there. Which i was! Aaron groaned and sat down on my armchair, and picked out an outfit for him from my wardrobe.  This time, i could properly shower, since i had longer then 5 minutes. My hair was getting kinda boring, i should get a new haircut. I decided that after school i would get my haircut.
Wrapping a towel around myself, i got out the shower and realised i forgot my clothes outside. I would have to go out and get them.
"shit" i muttered to myself

Aarons Pov:
I was waiting for Amara to be done with her shower, and was scrolling on my phone. I heard the bathroom door open, and got up so that I could finally shower. But when i looked up, Amara was still in her towel, her hair dripping around her.  wow
"sorry, i forgot my clothes out here.." she said quietly, not looking at me.
"no it's fine,," was all i could manage to say.
She rushed back inside closing the door behind her.
Damn that girl is beautiful.

back to Amaras pov:
after that embarrassing incident with Aaron, i just decided to do my hair and makeup in the bathroom instead. Today i was bored so i just put on a plain grey sweater , dark jeans and my fave black converse

outfit:

I thought i looked quite decent

I thought i looked quite decent. But instead of going out, i scrolled through pinterest, looking for haircut inspo. Found one! Now, i've gotta go outside, and hope it's not embarrassing.

I opened the bathroom door and went out, fully dressed this time.
"you can use the bathroom now.. By the way , Eli left early which means we have to take the bus. Hurry i don't wanna be late. again.." i said to Aaron, passing him a towel. He went inside and i heard the shower turn on. While i was waiting i decided to scroll through instagram.

1 hour later
"Omg about time! you take so long in the shower " i scoffed at Aaron.
"It's not my fault! This attractiveness takes time, why do you think i'm so handsome?" Aaron protested, motioning to himself. I cant lie, he was really cute. Jeez Amara calm down you're only friends..
"uh okay well let's have breakfast.. im craving waffles!" I rubbed my hands together.

Me and Aaron had finished breakfast, so we were leaving the house and walking to the bus station. But there was no dancing boy this time, what a shame, Aaron would've found it hilarious. We figured we should be a bit early, so that we didn't miss the bus, like we did sooo many times last year.

10 minutes later, the bus finally came and we climbed onto it, and i felt like everyone was staring at us. Weird...

authors note:
hey guys! first authors note!! So how are you liking the book so far? I am nowhere near done so don't worry! The next chapter is going to be Anthony Pov, so watch out for that.  any improvements you think i could make to the book, tell me so i can work on it!
don't worry, more anthony and amara parts coming up 😋😋

byee!!