him?!

ANTHONY'S POV:
ugh. i could just tell , today is gonna suck. I was already on the bus, listening to music while my 'friends' were tormenting that dude who was dancing. I kinda feel bad, but i guess he deserves it?
outfit:

 I kinda feel bad, but i guess he deserves it? outfit:

The bus stopped at the next stop, and 2 people got on. Holy shit. Amara. I've only known her for a day, and I really wanna know her better. She's pretty, smart and seems so nice. I added her on snap yesterday, we talked for a bit , it was really nice. Ew ant, she's a loser, your friends don't like her, so you can't. Right? Damn i don't know. I'm gonna try and be nice to her.

Who tf was she with? It's that dude from earlier. Aaron i think his name is? Him?! He obviously likes Amara, it's so funny. They sat down together, i think they were holding hands? Why does it bother me? I gave them a death stare.Amara must've noticed, since she spoke to me .

"Hey LaRusso, problem? " she rolled her eyes and started typing on her phone
"yeah, actually, i don't like annoying ugly people sitting near me" why did i say that ? nevermind, she'll get over it i guess.
She laughed "wow that's rich coming from you. Just go back to your group of dogs and leave us alone, alright?" she said , scoffing and turning the other way. Okay, rude.

We made it to school. I checked my time table and saw that i had French first, literally the worst subject ever. Okay so it's in room 7 .
I groaned, that's on the other side of the school. There was a book i needed for the class so i got that from my locker, which was right next to Amaras. She was ignoring me since the bus, can't blame her..

The teacher was waiting for me when i walked into the class.
"ah! Mr LaRusso, there you are! Take a seat next to Ms. Moskowitz.
Great, her again. I rolled my eyes before putting my bag down. The teacher said we had to practice the basic words and phrases with our partners.

"okay, you go first." she yawned, grabbing the vocabulary sheet.
"uh, je m'appelle anthony et toi?" i stuttered
Amara immediately burst out laughing, she was literally crying ..
"Oh my gosh you are terrible at french, your pronunciation is horrible!" she clutched her stomach in pain.
"okay if you're so good , you talk" i took the sheet from her.
"alright, salut, je m'appelle amara, j'ai 14 ans, bientôt 15 ans, et j'adore lire. (hello my name is amara, im 14 years old, almost 15, and i love reading)
i was so confused, how is she this good? This is literally our first lesson.
"my mum was a french teacher, she taught me alot" she said, reading my mind
"didn't ask" i looked away from her, and just read off the sheet.

After 2 hours, it was finally lunch. I grabbed a tray and went looking for my friends, but they weren't there. I shrugged it off, they were probably in lunch detention.
Something in the corner of the room caught my eye; Amara. She wasn't alone, she was surrounded by a group of boys. Weird, she has like 2 friends.

I went over there, because why not, and i didn't have anywhere else to go anyways.
" hey amara" i said, before looking around at the boys. One of them had a purple mohawk, one had plain brown hair, brown eyes, and another had black hair that was parted through the middle.
I could tell she was confused as to why i was talking to her voluntarily.
"uh hey anthony? Why are you talking to me?" she looked weirded out
"well my friends aren't here and i had nowhere else to go soo.." the boys' stares were getting kinda creepy now..
"what, your friends that torment me and mine? Yeah great friends"she rolled her eyes, again, and the boy with the mohawk spoke up
"wait, amy, torment? are these guys being asses to you?" he said
"what's it to you? you her boyfriend?" what, why did i say that, why do i care, why did i ask??
to that, all the boys and amara laughed. Then the boy with the mohawk got serious
"no you creep that's my brother, Eli. " she said between laughs.
oh shit.
"Hawk," he corrected her "and you and your friends better back off my sister" he said , before hugging amara and leaving.

How have i already messed up so bad?

authors note:
hey again! so what did you think of this chapter? More anthony and amara coming soon so yeah! next chapter has a little twist! have fun with that ;)

byeee!