revenge bitches

ever since that day, school has become hell. apart from my small group of friends , no one really spoke to me anymore. unless you counted the shouts from anthony and his gang. i seriously cannot believe that i fell for it.

but, whatever chance they get, Eli and his friends corner anthony and his friends, and make fun of them , plus threaten them. which i find quite funny.

it was monday morning, and i was so close to skipping school, but i had a maths test, and couldn't miss that. the only thing i was looking forward to was my birthday, next week. July 8, i was so excited.
reluctantly, i got out of bed, and picked an outfit out for the day. i settled on ripped jeans, and a black shirt and jacket
outfit:

a quick glance at myself at the mirror, and i decided that i looked quite nice

a quick glance at myself at the mirror, and i decided that i looked quite nice. i let my hair stay as it was, i couldn't be bothered to style it today. thankfully, Eli was dropping me off today so i didn't have to go on the bus.

20 minutes later, we were at school, i went to my locker and grabbed a few books, then left to go to the library and study for my maths test.

As i was walking up the stairs, a leg came out of nowhere and tripped me up and sent me crashing to the ground. 1 guess who it was
anthony and his friends. again. would they ever leave me alone?
"amara, there you are" Aaron came running up to us. Thank gosh. He kissed me and i kissed him back. now i wouldn't have to deal with these assholes.

"looking good today Moskowitz" zach said, high giving his friends.
"fuck off man" i looked at Aaron, expecting that he was the one that said it, but it wasn't . it was anthony. this pissed me off . he is so bipolar. one minute he's saving me from kenny, then tormenting me, and now he's sticking up for me again? does he like me or not?!
"oh you wanna talk? who's side are you on? because lately you've been a dick, but now you're a hero? just stop" i scoffed, and walked up the stairs. but someone grabbed my arm
"really bitch? call me that one more time" anthony snapped. i was going to , but he got a hard punch to the face. Aaron.

suddenly, a fight broke out between aaron and anthony. his friends just stood there, not knowing what to do. nor did i. but i came to my senses and pulled the two apart. i pulled aaron away to check his injuries. he had a black eye and a cut across his cheek. there were some plasters in my bag so i took those and some tissues to wipe off the blood. while i was wiping the blood off his face, aaron grabbed my hand.

"you know i love you right?" he said
"of course i do. and i love you. but you can't get in fights for me, it's gonna result in you getting hurt" i replied. it was the first time we had said the L word to eachother. he kissed my hand then let me carry on cleaning him up.

"plus, don't worry about those guys, i have a plan to get them back for what they did to me" i said . aaron smirked, and i let him in on my genius plan.

it was the next day , and me and aaron were waiting for the assholes (anthony and his gang) to walk through the doors. Ronnie messaged me to say that they were walking close now, so me and aaron tightened our grips on the ropes.

we saw them coming.
"3...2...1..." aaron whispered to me
when they opened the door, we pulled the ropes, and glue, glitter, chicken feathers and paint fell on them all at once. in a second, everyone around us, and us, had their phones out, recording and taking pictures of them. the victims of our litte prank were looking at us with malice in their eyes.

"revenge bitches"

authors note:
hi hi , how was the chapter? okay so next chapter i'm planning on something big. watch out for that ;) enjoy!

byeee <3