you cant

back to amaras pov:

"Amara you can't! they are bad people" Eli shouted at me .
of course, i didn't listen and carried on getting ready.
my outfit was a plain white shirt, black puffer jacket,light jeans, and my white airforces. Some context, i was going to see one of my best friends. Not Aaron or Ronnie.
Tory Nichols. 
outfit:

Eli doesn't want me to be friends with her, since she's from cobra kai and a "bad person" , which she really isn't

Eli doesn't want me to be friends with her, since she's from cobra kai and a "bad person" , which she really isn't..  there's more to her than that
"Eli i'm going and that's it! She literally just invited me for coffee, what is gonna happen? I haven't seen her for months! And i know karate if she's gonna try anything, WHICH SHE ISN'T, because she's my best friend" i screamed back. We have this argument every time i go out with Tory.

Eli reluctantly drove me to the coffee house, where Tory was waiting. I hopped out the car and ran into her arms
"TORYYYY"
"AMARAAA, omg i missed you so much! Tell me everything! how's school? new friends? any crushes" she added with a wink. I waved to Eli before walking into the coffee house.

"Uhh i'll have a caramel iced latte please" i told the waiter
"same for me" said Tory.
"sooo, tell me everything about your new school" she said, biting into her cupcake.
"welll, i'm still friends with Aaron and Ronnie, and i made a few new ones. But there are these assholes who keep bothering me. Don't worry it's not that bad!" i saw that angry look on her face.

We talked, laughed, and drank our coffee. Tory had training that day and invited me to come with her. Even though Eli would hate it , i went anyways.

"okay we are here" She put her bag down
the minute i walked through the door, my eyes landed on someone.
oh my gosh
"KENNY?"

I was shocked. Kenny and I were, well let's just say, involved. Until he broke up with me and spread rumours about me all over school.
and now he was here..

"amara? what are you doing here" he glanced at Tory nervously
"she's with me, we're best friends and i invited her to watch us train" Tory could feel the tension between me and Kenny.

The rest of the day I watched them train, until it got late.
"uh could you drop me off? Eli would kill me if he had to pick me up here" i asked Tory

"sure , i'm surprised he even lets you hang out with me now"
"haha, he doesn't"

back at home
i checked the notifications on my phone

20 messages from "Aaron<3"
i clicked on the messages
HEY
HEY
JEY
AMARA
WANNA GO OUT WITH ME
uh well not go out
like wanna hang out?
i found this really cool roller skating rink
awh ronnie can't come tho
still wanna go? it's for tomorrow
pleasee
oh damn answer ur phone
amara
WANNA GO?
my mum can drop you off
it's gonna be so fun
why aren't you answering
ur literally addicted to ur phone but u cant answer me?
rude 💔💔

damn, so many messages. I messaged him back saying i wanted to go, then i put my phone on the charger , turned on my LED lights and went to bed..

My alarm, yet again , was screeching in my ear. I was going roller skating today so i had to look nice. Turning on the shower water to warm, i got in and almost fell asleep inside. I completely forgot about my haircut, and said i would do it when we go out today.
Now, what to wear,,
I needed something simple , since it's only roller skating, but it needs to look good to impress Aaron.
shit
did i say that out loud?? ughh
anyways, i settled for a plain black top, black jacket and light washed jeans, then i added a cap and a bag for accessories.

outfit:

i then put on my makeup and jewellery and went down to have breakfast

hmm, i could either make waffles or an omelette..
WAFFLES OBVS.
luckily there were some in the fridge, so i ate those.

10 mins later, Aaron knocked on the door so i grabbed my bag and greeted him with a hug. We got in his car and drove to the rink!

authors note:
what did tou think?? plus the thing with kenny? wowowo.
anyways,  more anthony soon don't worry.
enjoy the rest of the book!

byeee<3