the aftermath

ever since the all valley tournament, amara just laid in bed all day every day. she had lost.
Most days, her friends came by the house to check on her, but that wasn't who she wanted to see. The person who she wanted to see probably didn't want to see her.
Anthony
they hadn't spoken since the tournament, she didn't talk to many people anyways. But she missed him..

3 days later
amara was still in her daily routine of laying in bed all day.

"mara, you have a visitor" she assumed it was Ronnie or something, so she thanked Eli and got
up.
"hey am.." it was ant
"um hi? what are you doing here?" she didn't know why he was here.
"i wanted to see how you were doing. you seemed really upset." he said
"yeah but i'm alright now. how are you though?" she tried to keep the conversation as casual as possible, she really didn't want to get into it with him right now.
"seriously am? why are you being like this?" he finally gave in
"like what ant?" she replied
"you act like nothing happened between us. we are kinda dating, but you act like we aren't. i'm sick of it. why are you so stubborn?" he was almost yelling

"me?! i'm stubborn? i'm just sad and annoyed, why are you being like this? you are an asshole, and always have been, and now you wanna be all buddy buddy? no fucking way" she was sick of him. how could he be so blind??
"i'm sorry for that! but i didn't do anything that bad. you were an asshole to me too. i'm over this. i'm leaving. see you at school tomorrow." he grabbed his coat and left. great.

out of all ways she thought he would've reacted, she didn't think it would be this.

the next day
school. amazing! not. she skipped a few days of school, but promised her friends she would
come today. no clue why . she woke up a little bit later than usual, so didn't have time to shower, so she just put on a hoodie and jeans.

outfit :)

cute hehe

cute hehe

she put her hair in a lazy ponytail, and yelled at Eli from downstairs that she was ready to go. he was surprised that she bothered to get ready for school today.
"oh you're actually coming today? alright let's go then.." he took his keys from the counter and held the door open for amara.

they finally arrived at school, and while she was walking through the hallways, amara got the most mixed looks ever. some people look confused, some sympathetic, some surprised. when she spotted Ronnie, she sighed in relief
"omg here you are. i'm getting the strangest looks ever" she hugged Ronnie and opened her locker. anything was a few lockers away, when he saw her, she smiled at him , and he rolled his eyes and left.

lessons passed, and ant ignored her in every one. In Pe, she cornered him.
"enough ant, you have to talk to me sooner or later. i'm sorry for what i said and how i acted. i was being an idiot. there. now forgive me ?" she pleaded
"fine i forgive you. only because you basically forced me to." he laughed and kissed her head.
"i missed you" she hugged him, and they went on to their classes.

authors note:
short chapter i know. sorry i haven't updated in ages i've been soo busy with school. what did you think of the chapter? byee <3