bookstores

"amara i'm leaving to meet with miguel alright? call me if you need anything!" Eli grabbed the keys from the counter and left the house.

It was a week since amara was discharged from the hospital and she had never felt better. She started practicing some simple moves to get herself ready for training again, and it turns out she was better than before.

a few hours later
"ughh im so bored" only an hour after Eli had left, and amara was already crying of boredom.

*incoming call from ant 🐜 *
"hii mara, how are you feeling love?" anthony asked
"yeah i'm feeling good, just bored as hell! wanna go to the bookshop? i need some new books." -mara
"yeah duh. i'll meet you there in 5 mins. byee" and he ended the call.

"hii! let's go in?" amara met him at the entrance of the bookstore, and they walked in holding hands.
"i'm looking for this one book, it's called like the love hypothesis or something, i'll go ask the dude at the counter, you stay here and look" she let go of his hand and walked towards the counter.
the FINEST boy was sitting there, reading her fave book ever.
"hi! i'm looking for the love hypothesis, is it here?" she asked
"yeah let me show you. you're very pretty by the way miss. im lucas.." he said, blushing like crazy
"aha thanks lucas, im amara." they reached the shelf and he got out the book, and he smiled when their hands touched as he handed it to her.
"hey mara! look what i fou-  who's this?" anthony came running up to them and had a sceptical look on his face when he spotted lucas.
"this is lucas, my new friend, he works here!" she said, nervous as anthony was shooting daggers at lucas.
"right.. well you have the book so let's go yeah? a pleasure meeting you lucas" ant said as he grabbed her hand and led amara to the sci-fi section.
"why did you say that? there's no need to be rude to him, he's my friend." she mumbled
"did you see the way he was looking at you? he obviously likes you!" he rolled his eyes and anyone could sense his voice laced with jealousy.
"ooo someone seems jealous" she teased
"whatever, let's just pay and get out of here" he said
"yeah yeah jealous boy"

———————————

after they had paid for the books, they went to mcdonald's and ordered 2 happy meals.
"you're a child , why do we get happy meals every time we are here??" anthony asked her.
"because, they're cheaper , plus they have cool toys." she fished out the toy from the bottom of the box
"a troll. cool!" she had a purple one, and he got a blue.
"here let's take a picture i look goood" he rolled his eyes at that, but took the picture anyways.
"ugh i don't wanna go back to school. how do you live there without me? must be soo boring." she took a bite into her cheeseburger
"no it's so much better without you" he blew her a kiss.
"whatever you know you love me"
"shut it"

few days later

amara was finally strong enough to go back to school, and she was sort of happy, even though she hated school. Eli left early, he does a lot these days, so she had to get the bus. Sadly, aaron, anthony and ronnie weren't on the bus either, so she was basically alone.

when she got on the bus, all the seats were taken except for the one in the back, next to a boy she didn't recognise. He had headphones on, hoodie up, and was reading her favourite book ever, The seven husbands of evelyn hugo.
"hi, you don't mind if i sit here, there's nowhere else. wait, lucas?!" he turned to look at her and she instantly recognised him.

"hey it's you! amara from the bookstore.!" -lucas
"yeah! i didn't know you went to this school, i've never seen you before."- amara

"yeah i moved from canada a few days ago, it's my first day here. i actually have a sister that goes here, she lives with our mom and i live with my dad. we decided to move here to be closer to her. you may know her , her name is lia?" he said

lia?

oh shit

this was lucas cabrera

LIAS BROTHER??

authors note;
IM BACKK!!! so yeah i had an idea for this next chapter so i wrote it ig. i hope you guys enjoy it and love lucas like i do!! enjoy the story guyss

this is my fave claim for lucas

ik i use alot of babysitters club actors shushhh