siblings...

lucas was actually pretty nice. he likes books, animals, marvel, gilmore girls and has a lot in common with amara. she tried so hard to ignore the fact that he was lia's brother.

obviously her and lia didn't get on very well. amara is kinda dating lia's crush. hopefully that doesn't ruin the friendship between lucas and amara.

but there was one more person that could ruin their friendship; anthony. he was bad enough at the bookstore, so how would he act now, at school, where he would have to see lucas everyday?.
well, that was a question for another day.

amara quickly discarded these thoughts and carried on talking to lucas. as they talked, she started to notice his features. his greenish brown eyes, his light brown hair, his beauty spots.

the bus stopped in front of the school and amara and lucas left together, still laughing about a movie. anthony was by the school doors on his phone, waiting for his girlfriend. he heard all the students getting off the bus and got up looking for amara. when he saw her , his heart tightened. she was next to him. talking to him, laughing with him. his blood boiled at the sight. he couldn't take it anymore.

"hey amara. i've missed you" he took amara's hand and kissed her.
"hah yeah i missed you too. that was unexpected" she was taken aback by the sudden affection.

"omg remember lucas from the bookstore ? he's moved to our school!!" amara gave anthony a glare, warning him to be nice.
"mhm i remember lucas. good to see you again" he turned to lucas and smiled
"yeah good to see you too" lucas took out a piece of paper from his pocket.

"this is my timetable. i've got history first , do you think you guys could show me where that is?" he asked
"sure! me and ant have that class. lemme see, we have loads of glasses together!!" amara took a quick look at his timetable and agreed to take him.
the walk there was quiet, until.

"lucas!! i've been looking for you! .. why are you with them." lia came running up to lucas, but stopped short when she noticed the other two.
"um i met them the other day where i work. they're my friends and they were just showing me the way to my class since we have it together" he could already tell that lia didn't like amara very much, as she was giving her dirty looks as lucas spoke.
"okay well i'll take you, it's across the hall from my class anyways" she grabbed her brother and pulled him next to her. then she turned to anthony.
"do you wanna come with us tony?" she tried to look cute and do puppy dog eyes but failed miserably.
anthony tried not to laugh.
"no i'm fine.. i'll go with mara." amara and anthony turned to leave

"and by the way, don't call me tony. it's weird..."
and they left for class