only the start..

Eli had found  his friends , left me all alone, and i still haven't found my friends. Plus i'm lost! great.
After walking around for a few minutes, i finally found my classroom: H5 . The door opened before i even touched the doorknob and a stern looking man was standing in the door way.
" Ah, you must be the new student?You're late. What's your name?" he said, pulling me into the classroom.
"Amara Moskowitz sir," I said, while looking around the room, spotting Aaron and Ronnie sitting next to eachother. I was gonna kill them for leaving me alone .
"Any chance you are related to Eli Moskowitz?" The teacher sighed, pinching his nose.
"Uh yeah.. he's my brother" Oh jeez , Eli what did you do.
"Well let's hope you're nothing like him. Take a seat there" He pointed to an empty seat to a boy who i recognised as the dancer by the bus. I sat down and instantly felt a pair of eyes staring at me, burning my head. I ignored it and instead listened to the teacher talk.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU GUYS!" I screamed at my 2 terrified friends standing by their lockers.
"Am!! We missed you" They both pulled me into a hug in an attempt to stop me from beating them .
" Calm down ! Tf, sorry we left you but we didn't wanna be late to class. Forgive us?" Aaron pleaded and chuckled when i nodded + forgave them.
Luckily, all our lockers were next to eachother, and some random black haired boy , who couldn't stop looking at me. creepy..

Our next class was PE, some weirdo couldn't even play, so he got swapped out with me and the other new kid, who i hadn't even seen the face of yet.?
"I'll cover the ballerina" Said some curly headed blonde boy.
"Oh , ballerina? I don't think so." I laughed at his attempt to get past me to the goal. I took the ball from him and shot.. and it went in! I could feel his hatred towards me already. The same black haired boy from earlier came up to me.
"Hey loser . You're new aren't you? "
I nodded, of course i'm new.
"Well your outfit is hideous! just thought i'd tell you" He laughed and ran up to his "friends" looking proud. Obviously this didn't hurt me, but it was soo random.

Few hours later, we had finished all classes,  Ronnie and Aaron were coming over to my house, so we walked out to Eli's car.