obsession

it had been a week since Aaron had asked me out , a week of pure bliss. When we told Ronnie, she literally jumped with joy.
"OMG YOU ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. EVERYONE AT SCHOOL IS GOING TO BE SO JEALOUS" she hugged us both.

It was Sunday, and our first day as a couple at school was tomorrow. fun.
Ronnies parents came to pick her up ages ago, so now it's just me and Aaron.
"what should we do?" he asked me, clearly bored
"umm let's make cookies!" i pulled him to the kitchen and told him to get the ingredients.
it was so fun! i got so much flour in my hair and face, so did he. After we put them in the oven, i got in the shower to get the flour off of me.
I picked out a new set of pyjamas and went downstairs, to see Aaron already eating the cookies.
"HEY! i said wait for mee" i snatched the cookie he was eating out of his mouth and took a bite.
hm, not half bad. An hour later, his mum came to pick him up, and i was alone. I picked up my favourite book ever , the song of achilles, and read for hours.

next morning
i woke up, not to my alarm, but to someone calling me . reluctantly, i grabbed my phone and picked up
"hello?" i asked in the middle of a yawn
"uh hey amara, it's kenny. i just wanted to check on you.." the voice on the other side answered
my stomach dropped
"i'm great kenny. don't call here again, we aren't together, we aren't friends, goodbye" and with that, i hung up.
Well, i was already wide awake so i might as well get ready. Today , i wanted to look amazing. So, i prepared my makeup and did a proper look: fake freckles, white eyeliner, lashes, stuff like that. I then styled my hair:

now, the last part, my outfit

now, the last part, my outfit. This had to be the best part.
I spent half an hour picking what to wear, till i found the perfect outfit:

yes, it may be a bit plain, but i loved it.
Yet again, Eli left early so i would have to take the bus. amazing. Breakfast was already made for me (thanks Eli) so I took a seat at the island and ate while i waited for Ronnie to answer the facetime call.
"heyy , holy shit you look hot" was the first thing she said when she answered the call
"thanks R, so do youu" which was true, her hair was down today, and her makeup was the best
"i'm taking the bus today, so i might be a bit late" i said, taking a huge bite of my breakfast
"hahaha, how sad. well i have to go am, my mum is getting the car started . byeee" i said bye to her then ended the call.

10 mins later, the bus arrived and i grabbed my tote bag and headphones, none of my friends are taking the bus today so i'll just listen to music instead. great plan amara..

the bus stopped in front of me, and i got on, waving to a girl in my science class, she invited me to sit next to her but i shook my head and went to sit at the back. Something caught my eye
Anthony
looking at me again? creepy.
he was looking at me up and down
"hey anthony, your obsession with me is getting a bit creepy, you should tone it down." to this, his friends howled with laughter and he just glared at me.

When i got to the back of the bus, i put in my headphones and turned on my playlist, occasionally catching anthony looking at me the whole ride to school.

The bus parked in front of the school, about time. Aaron was waiting for me outside, and the minute i saw him, i jumped into his arms.
"ugh i never wanna go on that bus again, it smells so bad" i cried
"ah you'll be okay, it can't be that bad" he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head.
Ronnie was mocking us, and i looked back at anthony to see him glaring at Aaron, like he was about to kill him..

"do you have a problem LaRusso?" i said to him
"yeah, stop making out in front of the school, it's weird" he replied
"oh yeah? well just because no one wants to date you doesn't mean you can be an ass" i grabbed aaron's face and kissed him. i held his hand and walked into school , putting up my middle finger to anthony.

he deserves it

authors note:
hey guys! how is the book so far? i'm making more chapters as you are reading this so don't worry! big thing next chapter! anyways, leave your thoughts and enjoy!

byeee !