reconciliation

anthony wouldn't talk to her, she was avoiding lucas, and she didn't want to talk to Eli either. so, instead of socialising with other people or talking to her other friends like ronnie and aaron, amara simply decides to sit on her bed all day and rewatch all the fear street movies.
sadly, they remind her of anthony, since they first watched it together. she rolled her eyes and
decided to choose something else to watch. a quick glance at her phone showed that there were no missed calls or messages from anthony. there were a few from lucas though. the effort was appreciated, but lucas wasn't the person amara wanted.

after watching gossip girl and making pasta, amara sat on her bed yet again, and was suddenly fuelled with determination. she stood up, stole Eli's car keys, and started the car.
driving a car? without a license? risky as hell. but amara was unbothered right now, and was only focused on getting to her destination.

a few miniutes later, anthony heard a knock on his door.
"ANT! GET THE DOOR" sam yelled from her room .
"YOU GET IT ! IM BUSY" he yelled back
"NO JUST GET IT YOU LAZY BUM" she yelled again.
he sighed in defeat and sat up as the knocks became more prominent
"okay i'm here no need to-" anthony stopped his sentence short when he saw who was at his door.
a very red faced amara stood there, staring back at him.
"it's you. why are you here?" he asked

"i'm tired of sitting around waiting for you to call me or message me or anything. i get that you're annoyed because of lucas but that's not my fault. and listen. you have nothing to worry about. sure we have a lot in common and we get along well, but he will never be you. he will never be as funny, beautiful, kind caring and never as important to me. don't you see ant? i choose you. not him. i will always choose you." well that was alot. but she meant it. every word.

too stunned to speak, anthony grabbed her face and pulled her in for a kiss. they stayed like that for who knows how long,  both as happy as anyone could be.

finally, they parted.

" come in. oh you don't know how much i've missed you" anthony sighed as he invited her in
"yeah well then call me asshole" she rolled her eyes but laughed as she walked it.

they lay in his room watching fear street, when sam came in

"ah i'm glad to see you back amara. you should've seen him moping around because you weren't here. seriously it was a sad thing to watch" she said
"hahah very funny. get out of my room" anthony threw a pillow at her while she walked off and shut the door.

"awhh you really did miss me" amara teased
"yes i did. now shut up." he replied, and pulled her in for another kiss

authors note
hi guys i'm so sorry for like forgetting about this story 😭
anyways enjoy this and yah! i'm wondering if i should make a timetable on when to upload
i'm going on holiday for 2 weeks starting 4 august so expect no updates!! sorry guys!! i'll write loads when i get back

OKAY LY BYEE