1. No way in hell

"There's no way in the fucking hell that I'm going to a cruise, papa!" I shout after he told me that we were going on a fucking cruise

It's not that I don't like going on vacations but at times like these I miss the place which is very beautiful and close to my heart, my bathroom. Oh! How much I love that masterpiece. To be true, it's my favourite part of the house but I seriously have no fucking idea why.

"Oh, shut up, you dumbass, it's been so long since we have gone on a cruise." Athena, my sister, said as she danced gracefully, brimming with excitement.

I had guessed that she would be the first one to speak. Ms. Poopypants over here loves water more than any one else and I can totally bet my whole fucking fortune, that she might have been a mermaid in her previous life.

"Suka." (Bitch) I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that, sweetheart." My mother, Antonina said from the living room.

"Mama, the whole point of scolding is that you don't shower sweet words like 'sweetheart' on me." I say, rising my voice a little so that she could hear me before realising that I was a certified dumb bitch.

"Venyamin, ty tol'ko skazhi prichinu svoyey tupoy docheri, chert voz'mi!" (Venyamin, just tell the reason to your dumb daughter for fuck's sake!) Mom whisper-yelled to my father which went unnoticed by Athena but I had nice listening, well, I would say, very nice listening. Stop bragging!

"Zemira, we are going on a cruise because Athena and you have a mission to do." Papa said while eating popcorn and watching the movie. Who knew that a former Mafia leader would fall in love with Disney?!

The word 'mission' filled me with happiness. I loved killing assholes who loved harassing tiny fragile girls, raping them and of course disrespecting me. No one has ever lived after denying from giving me respect, except my family and my dear friends.

Never has a person failed to get trapped in my trap and that's only because I'm Zemira Vasilevitch, the CEO of 'Vanina Trades' and the most powerful Mafia leader.

I have the Russian Mafia in my hands which is also the most powerful mafia equal to the Italian Mafia. I've never wanted to go above them, not because I'm scared but because I don't give a shit.

The underworld has given me the name, 'Predator' and I totally adore it, just because it helps a lot when people don't know what you look like and you also don't want them to.

Most of the times I introduce myself as 'Predator' and then chuckle when their eyes widen in horror. The horror reminds me that I'm also the most deadliest and ruthless assassin in the whole world but again in equal to 'The defiler'. I hated the equal thing when it started but as responsibilities came by, I started caring less.

I didn't question papa about the mission because he would always explain it in the jet for God knows what reason. Every mission of the mafia was set by me but sometimes dad's also have enemies and so did mine. He would always take help from me, Athena or Artur, my older brother.

"Oh...yeahh baby, we're going on a mission to kill some peopleeee." I started singing excitedly, almost falling because of the clumsy bitch I am and mom giggled a little.

"Psikhopat." (Pyschopath) Athena mumbled under her breath while looking at me and no one could stop me from giving her a glare.

"Stop it, devushki (girls), go get your suitcases ready. Gornichnyye, pomogite im s upakovkoy, pozhaluysta." (Maids, help them with the packing, please.) Papa ordered us and the maids approached us.

"Good night, family." Athena waved a goodbye and went to her room on the upper floor with the maid behind her.

I also waved a goodbye but before stepping on the staircase, I stopped the maid.

"Yuri, you can go back to what you were doing or even take some rest, I'll manage with the packing."

"But miss, I insist, let me help you wi-" I cut her off by putting my fingers on her lips and then placed my hands on her shoulders, turned her around and lightly pushed her, telling her to go.

She opened her mouth but I shushed her, waved a goodbye and went to my room.

🕷️

A few hours later my suitcase was all packed. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and jumped onto the bed. I picked up my book from the bed-side table and started reading it.

I was still waiting for my Insomnia phase to finish, for it had been years since I had last slept.

❤️