42. Food first, fight later

I was aware that wearing that onesie would be a bad idea but that doe-eyed girl forced me to believe that not wearing that onesie would be a crime

I was aware that wearing that onesie would be a bad idea but that doe-eyed girl forced me to believe that not wearing that onesie would be a crime. Her eyes and giggles should be banned from being so addictive. I would say the same about Canzone. Reminiscing the incidents of today, a smile lingers on my lips and embarrassment flushes in my cheeks when I remember the time me and Ysabel were dancing.

After tucking Ysabel in her bed, I go to my room and take a very soothing shower. My skin was on the verge of melting when I came out of the warm shower and went to my clothes. After wearing the over sized white shirt with my scent lingering on it and cycling shorts below, I plop myself on the fluffy bed. I let myself sink in the bed when suddenly the lights go of.

"Ostavaysya zdes', detka." (Stay here, baby) Giving a sweet stroke to Kaa who blended perfectly with dark, I pick up my gun and knives from the bedside. I tuck two knives in my bra and two in the strap of the shorts as I pick up the candle kept on the vanity and light it with my cigarette lighter.

The weight of the gun in my left hand and the weight of the candle holder were not even nearly equal as I leave the room. The light of the candle was sufficient for my every step as I walked in the hallway feeling as if I'm about to be part of a horror movie. Every door was closed when I reached a familiar white door and opened it.

The piano room had no evidence of light in it except the moonlight that shone through the curtains. The white curtains were merely visible meaning that the outside of the mansion was also not lit. The huge room was filled with the eery sounds of the wind flowing, hitting every object with a huge amount of force. The moonlight helped me notice the glossy black piano, and the clashing sounds of the crystal chandelier which hung low was slowly becoming audible.

Keeping my gun on the top of the piano, I walk to the chandelier, reaching it easily. The chandelier was prepared with candles in it which were not ignited by fire. Considering that lighting them, there would be a bit of light in the room, I start lighting each and every candle. The chandelier wasn't like any other normal piece, it had carvings in the crystals and if you looked properly you could see a whole story in each crystal. The hanging crystals flanked with each other because of the wind as I lit the candles.

The room was still a bit dark as I lit the candles with difficulty when I felt the smell of smoke enter my nose. The wind was not letting the candles meet fire as Canzone covers the candle with his palms and I light the candle, exchanging glances between his eyes and the cigarette in his mouth. His forest greens were fixed on the candle when I heard a hiss release from his mouth and I realise I burnt his palm a little. Blowing on the candle, it extinguishes and I throw it away before taking his hand and letting the cold air in my mouth soothe it.

As I nurse his palm with worry, I feel a smile grow on his lips. Lifting my head I see his eyes slicing through me like a sharp knife with a smile on his face whose purpose was hard to find. His hair were wet as a few strands fell on his eyes and his wife beater clung to his sculpted upper body. At this point, I just wanted to worship him.