17. Forgiveness

A fucking robe! I had to spent my whole night in a fucking robe just because of my dumb worker

A fucking robe! I had to spent my whole night in a fucking robe just because of my dumb worker. I would have shot him in the head if I wasn't in a good mood because of finally getting the book I actually wanted. Apparently the pathetic Swedish ass hadn't informed the other pathetic Russian ass that what type of clothes I wanted to wear. The pathetic Russian ass bought me pants and some nice top. Did he really think I was gonna cuddle in my bed wearing pants?! Thank God, the clothes were nice or I would have had to walk out of the hotel in a fucking robe which would probably be covered in one particular person's blood. Nevermind.

I got up from the bed around 11 in the morning and took a nice cold shower, brushed my teeth and changed into the clothes, the PRA brought. I wore the white cropped shirt and the black pants with white shoes, also tucking my ninja blades in my bra. He really does know about clothes but I guess his mama didn't teach him about time. I take the black purse he brought with some essentials like my gun and dagger inside and left the penthouse. I feel like doing some fun today. Hmmm.

I exit the lift and go to the receptionist, my face turning into a sad pout when I don't see the same woman as before but a beautiful girl

I exit the lift and go to the receptionist, my face turning into a sad pout when I don't see the same woman as before but a beautiful girl. I go to her and smile politely.

"Hi, I'm the one living in the penthouse currently, are you new in Barcelona?" I catch her off guard by my question as she hesitates to answer.

"Oh, don't worry, I just wanted to ask if you know any nice place where I can have breakfast?" She lets out a sigh of relief and opens her mouth to speak.

"Yes ma'am. There's a very cosy breakfast place a few miles away. It's called 'el comedor de coco' (Coco's Diner). She says in her heavy Spanish accent.

"Gracias." (Thank you ) I smile my brightest smile and exit the hotel. My guards which stayed outside the hotel the whole night after the PRA gave me clothes were standing in front me as I hopped on in the car and told the driver to drive to the diner.

After a few minutes, the car stops and I exit it, standing in front of the diner which, like the receptionist said looked very cosy. The diner's name 'el comedor de coco' (Coco's Diner) shined bright in the pink neon lights even though the sun was bright outside. I closed the door of the car and walked into the diner before ordering my men.