52. Clumsy Cinderella

"Why do you keep touching me?" Aeneas groans, I keep my head on his lap and leisurely eat the nutella

My expedition had finally finished, my eyes had now recognized every part of this castle. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if I get lost in this maze. Everybody except Ancelin sat in the 'Throne Room' which had beautifully been remodeled to a very modern living room with a scent of royalty in it.

The rain had picked up again, filling the atmosphere more with its fragrance. The large coloured windows threw sunlight into the room in a very colourful way as the trees rustled in the wind, letting us know that they were alive.

I feel a pair of ice cold hands lift my legs as I hiss quietly at the contact before realising those were Ancelin's hands. He sits down and keeps my legs on his lap, tickling me in the arch of my feet.

"Still eating ice?" I smile at his slightly shocked face before he turns his head away from me, avoiding my evil gaze.

Feet tickles didn't really affect me, I was immune to them. Ancelin continues them, not looking at me straight in the eyes. His cold hands remind me of his habit, his habit of eating ice. I too personally find it nice just a little too tiring. Ancelin on the other hand, has an addiction to ice and its hard to leave addiction alone.

"I'm tired of him eating ice!" Aeneas sighs disappointedly. "He'll get sick one day. Touchwood." He softly touches the wood of the table.

"Better hide all the ice then." I suggest, smirking.

"No!" Aeneas pleads, giving Aeneas his adorable puppy eyes as he defeatedly sighs.

"Awww!" My hands fly to Ancelin's cheeks, gently pinching them.

"Keep your hands to yourself, Zemira." Ancelin sassily mutters in his british accent, taking my hands off of his cheek. Someone's upset!

"Can't keep my hands to myself. I know I could but why would I want to." I sing, waving my hands like Wanda from Marvel.

As I sing, I accidentally decide to roll, forgetting that I was laying on two laps. The next thing I know, I'm on the ground, followed by a thud sound and a groan. Now my bum hurts! And my head too!

"Ouch!" I flutter my eyes open, finding everybody hovering above me, staring at me like pigeons.

It didn't hurt that much, so, I make a crying face which makes them widen their eyes but a second later, I show my teeth, grinning widely. "Give me ma nutella."

Taking help of Genevieve's hand, I pick myself up as I lick the spoon lathered with nutella. Putting my arm on Genevieve's shoulders, I wink at her, giving her a thank you kiss in the air before shifting my eyes to Ancelin who was back at sitting.

"Can we go now?" I whine, waiting for his confirmation. He checks his phone, a slight smile emerges on his lips as he nods at me before changing it into a 'yeah'.