58. True enemies

"Why is it that everytime when I try to find something in this kitchen, I find nothing," I rest my hands on my hips, huffing into the kitchen air as I watch upper body naked Canzone take out five packets of gummy bears consecutively

"Why is it that everytime when I try to find something in this kitchen, I find nothing," I rest my hands on my hips, huffing into the kitchen air as I watch upper body naked Canzone take out five packets of gummy bears consecutively. "But when you do it, you find treasure."

"You found me, Zemira," He gets up, closing the cabinet, his hands filled with the packets. "I'm no less than treasure," Canzone fucking Orpheus winks at me, throwing a packet in my direction.

Open mouthed, I catch the packet, completely in awe of what he just did. Lovely, now I'm drooling at the sight of braggart Canzone.

I fake gasp, "Am I smelling narcissism?" I open the packet with a smack, a faint sound of a door creaking open divides my attention but I pay no heed to it.

Canzone approaches me, his hand disappears into the open packet for no less than a second and comes back into sight with a gummy bear in his hand. He swiftly plops the bear into his mouth, coming near my ear as he chews it ever so silently.

"You're smelling a narcissistic treasure, babe." He whispers before planting the softest and the lightest kiss on my cheek and walks away.

My mouth stays open, eyes widened by this new and sexy outlook of this man I obsess over. To be honest, 'babe' is the sexiest word I've ever heard till this day, especially when it comes out in an Italian accent from a particular tall Italian mafia leader.

Dangling sharp sounds of metals clashing together fill the room behind me, giggles brim the empty room. Turning back, I didn't have to see who was running into the room as I walk more into the room. Ysabel runs into the room, bright silver anklets wrapped around her ankles made the similar harmonic clashing sounds that I heard before.

Expecting Ysabel to hug me, I slightly open my arms, a full smile flashes on my face. But, to my dismay, she giddily jumps into Canzone's arms as he picks her up and she giggles the same way she always does. So bright and such a beautiful sunshine picked up by the hands of a dangerous shadow, yet when both combined, they both complimented each other so beautifully. In just a month or so, they had bonded so well which told me that despite of handling such a big mafia Canzone did make time for her.

Acting like I was severely hurt from the betrayal Ysabel just stabbed into my heart, I go near them and cross my arms in front of my chest, pouting like a little kid.

"You little traitorous hellion." I exclaim, narrowing my eyes at them.

Ysabel giggles, poking Canzone so that he could put her down. Getting the clue, he places her on the floor and she charges herself towards me as soon as she touches the ground. Like the naughty bitch she is, Ysabel steals a packet of gummy bears from my hands and tries to run away but before she could get any far, I pick her up and gently tickle her all around. We stay squatted on the ground until we feel a force pick us up.

The macho Italian mafia leader pucks me up and manages to pick Ysabel along with me too. He also manages to walk us into the room where the sofas were kept and plopped us on one of the sofas. Canzone sat between us as Ysabel got busy opening the packet of gummies.