56. Switches switching

"Do it, moy vampir

"Do it, moy vampir." (My vampire)

A simple set of words, yet they held my freedom. I was now free, free from all the restraints I was in. I could now claim anything without any prohibition. I could now worship Canzone, or even better, I could now make him beg. There's a beauty in making people bow for you, preach you and looks like it's Canzone's turn to be the preacher. I was now going to show my dominance. I was now going to switch.

For the previous events, I might've pretended to be a girl who had no idea of escaping but now the mafia leader in me came out. Canzone knew about it, but he also knew that I would let him enjoy to the fullest. Now that he had enjoyed, it's my turn. I break free of the fabric that held my wrists together before spitting out the ball of cloth in my mouth.

One certain piece of cotton still blinded me from seeing when I felt Canzone switching our positions. I was sitting on top of him, as I unblinded myself and adjusted to the darkness that flew in the air. My wrists burned with the memoirs of the cloth and he had sensed that. He took my wrists into his unbelievably soft hands, rubbing them gently.

I could now finally see properly, the sight was breathtaking. I sat on top of the man I couldn't get enough of, while he caressed my hands looking absolutely like the sexy Italian devil he is. His upper body sat naked in front of me, painted in tattoos, taking support of the headboard. The sex before the switch had produced so much sweat that our bodies glistened in the dark along with his striking green eyes as his still surprisingly wet hair fell on those orbs.

I felt no shame in sitting naked in front of him as I freed my hands from his feather like hold and brushed them through my hair. Even after the sex we just had, his dick had a mind of its own. I could feel his member poking me in my ass, rock hard. I smirk at it and near myself to him. In just a few seconds, I was face to face with him as I glanced at his lips for half a second. It was his turn to smirk.

As our lips brushed, Canzone's hands roamed from my stomach to my slanted back. I was shocked. I knew every inch of my body, every tattoo I had inked my body with but I didn't expect Canzone to know them. I was shocked at how well and accurately he traced each and every tattoo that was printed on my back. I almost lost my balance and to avoid from falling, I place my palms on his chest.

His eyes were now at a still position, and they were not directed towards my eyes but my lips. He neared me in a turtle pace. I believe that was to see if he had my consent or not. He glanced at my eyes for half a second before sinking his teeth into my lower lip. I closed my eyes at the blissful pain as my hands left his chest and joined themselves at the back of his neck.

He left my lip with a twinge of tease as he slightly pecked the side of my lips before taking me in to devour. I rose a bit, the butterflies were too much to handle. As I moan in his mouth, my eyes close even more tightly. His tongue had so much expertise that it made me jealous. The jealousy pooled inside me like a virus; slowly and steadily. The jealousy was not because of how much good he was at kissing than me, but because he had gotten this kind of professionalism by kissing a thousand other women.