39. Call her a whore and die

Surprisingly, I stayed awake the whole car ride

Surprisingly, I stayed awake the whole car ride. There were a whole lot of bumps and speed breakers which were responsible in possibly breaking my back. Not to mention, the two Bob the builders sitting on my either side. I was just hoping that that tracker dipshit worked and my pretty stupid people got the message. If they didn't, then they'll die, of course after I slaughter these silent bitches.

The black plastic bag was still covering my eyesight when the car came to a harsh stop, almost making me kill them. The crushing of my body stopped as I heard the two men open their door and one of them pulls me outside the car. The grip on my arm was very tight, me making a point to strangle him with the same force. The strong man pulls me along with him as I lazily walk alongside, entering another door and another. And another.

I'm harshly made sat on a wooden chair as he starts wrapping my hands with duct tape and wraps my legs with rope tied to the chair. Duct tape is a very, very poor choice when you want to kidnap a Mafia leader and a very skilled assassin. I repeat, a very poor choice!

I could still feel blood streaming down from several parts of my body as I stopped myself from bursting into laughter by their choices. The plastic bag was torn off my head as I adjusted myself to the lighting in the dimly-lit room. Why the fuck do they have to keep rooms so dark?! Three muscular men came into my vision after my eyes became a bit familiar with the darkness. Their faces were still hidden in the dark but I could feel their intense gazes on me and by the way they stood, I knew none of them was the leader.

When a leader is in the room, you feel the radiance, the power, no matter how unsuccessful they are but you will always feel it. The way they walk, the way they talk, the firmness in everything they do tells you who the leader is. Where the eyes are and when you notice someone observing, you know that they are the leader but the three powerpuff girls in front of me looked tired.

"Are you just going to stare at me like some fucking owls? Just start the torture before I become numb and I don't feel any of it. Where's the fun in that, right?"

My words take them by surprise which soon leaves their eyes when three of them chuckle and the first man comes to slap me. Hard. "As you wish." His husky voice brings one more slap right across my cheeks. "Good lord, you're such a kind man to give me a natural blush. Now I won't have to go through my whole makeup searching for that little blush box!" I smirk while saying, coping with the pain by hindering it with my humor.

My words fill him with anger as he comes into the light and strucks his hand right across my face. The impact of the slap and the ring on his fingers slice my skin, blood pouring out of the cut. My open hair which were now soaked with my blood covered my face as my head turns in the direction of the slap, a stinging pain emerging in my cheek.

"That was hard, dude! Not too much, though." I love teasing my kidnappers. The other two men in the room spoke nothing as they walked towards me while the other just smirked, walking back to his position. The two men do the most common thing kidnappers do when they're about to beat someone; cracking their knuckles.