4. Fate

This whole cruise shit has made my mind a smoothie

This whole cruise shit has made my mind a smoothie. Padre (father) has given me, Cosima, my sister and Saggio, my brother, a mission to complete. He told that Mancuso Augusto, the right-hand of the Sicilian Mafia had taken money from him and hadn't returned it, hence, the mission was to kidnap him, ask about the money, get some information on the Sicilian Mafia and then feed him to sharks. Okay, maybe not the shark part.

Aillard had surprised me when I boarded the ship. That dipshit scared the shit out of me. Aillard, Aillard Naquin is the heir to the French Mafia and very handsome. Fuck French people for being so handsome. He knew nothing other than behaving like children and killing people without any mercy. I am his friend for the second quality. Just kidding.....or am I?

Cosima Orpheus, my sister is the leader of her own gang called 'Us demons' which is equal to a gang called 'The annihilators'. To be true, I loved the way she killed, I had never seen a woman kill someone like she did but she was also very kind. To be precise, she was kind only to the family and the Mafia.

My brother and my Mafia's right-hand, Saggio Orpheus is more like Aillard but a little more serious. Where Aillard would have fun and enjoy while also killing, Saggio would always be serious during business but as soon as he showed his poop face to the family, his fun side would come out.

As for me, I am Canzone Orpheus, the Italian Mafia leader and I'm also known as 'The defiler'. I don't know who the fuck named me this but I loved it. No one knew that I was the Italian Mafia leader and no one has seen my face as the leader except my family and a few friends. Everyone believed that I am the billionaire CEO of Ceriah Trades and I'm grateful because they would never want to see me as the Mafia leader. Reason? One word, Ruthless. I am one of the best assassins in the whole world and second in position to a assassin called 'predator' who had never shown their face like me. My Mafia is also equal in position with the Russian Mafia whose leader's identity is also hidden.

When I was in my room, my father called to tell that Aillard was also helping with the mission and that the plans had changed, so he wanted me and the others to meet in room 67. I wore a black shirt keeping a few buttons open making my tattoo's visible and black slacks with a belt on it and soon left the room after Aillard.