33. The same spot

"Yes, Domeneque?" She asks patiently, waiting for the bad news to sink in

"Yes, Domeneque?" She asks patiently, waiting for the bad news to sink in. Her face remains the same throughout the whole time this Domeneque guy was talking; Blunt. As far as I know her, she just came here to eat the food or maybe even kill someone which she already did.

"Ugh, I haven't even eaten. Fine, I'll take care. Make sure to inform the others." As expected she groans, throwing her head back before harshly keeping the phone on the table. "There are some unknown men entering the castle for an attack, on us." She looks straight into my eyes, 'us' as in me and Zemira.

"Do y'all have weapons?" She asks glancing at everybody who shake their head 'no' pointing their fingers at Aillard while me, Ancelin and Aeneas say nothing, probably because we don't care what someone's dad says.

"Hey, dad strictly said no weapons, with all his glary eyes and shit." Aillard defends himself and a disappointed Zemira glares at him. "Learn something from these three shits." She smirks at me, reminding me of the day at cruise when I didn't have a weapon with me.

Rolling her gorgeous mixed eyes, she places her left leg on the table and pulls her dress away from her feet. The stacked holster comes in our view as she takes out each knife and passes them to everyone. Probably expecting this to happen, everyone shrugs, taking the knives from her and thanking her. She takes off her leg from the table and turns towards an uninterested Ysabel playing with Kaa and the other two tarantulas.

"Ysabel, I think you might wanna use the knives I gave you today. Just threaten, giggles, don't kill, please." Ysabel complies, taking out two knives from the holster hidden below her frock. "You gave a kid two knives, TWO." Athena harshly whispers at Zemira.

"What could I do? She gave me those damn puppy eyes. I'm a fucking sucker for them." Zemira replies in whispers which had no sense since everyone could hear them.

Their bickering is stopped by a mic check and everyone in the hall looks towards the mic in the center of the large cricle. Marceau was standing behind the mic, smiling and looking at our table, giving a wave to Aillard who returns it.

"Good evening all, I hope you are enjoying this fine event." Fine event my ass. "I would love for you all to join the ball dance with your respective dates. Have a good night." He announces and leaves the stage.

"God this fucking dance." Zemira mutters as others get up from their seats and go to their dates.

"Well my date is this bad bitch, so, milady, will you do the honour of having a dance with me?" Zemira places her hand for Ysabel to take who with her honey giggles take her hand.

"Yes, idweed." She jumps up from the chair and all of them walk to the circle, Zemira and Ysabel in the center.

"You are not going?" I ask Ancelin, giving me a mischievous smirk.

"Oh, he speaks. No, Aeneas has a serious injury in his foot, the doctor has suggested to walk less." He says glancing at Aeneas with something along with the lines of love. Yeah it's love.