13. Invitation

Food, glorious food, marvelous food, fabulous food, beautiful food,Magical food,Glorious food!

Magical food,
Glorious food!

I sang the song from Ice Age in my head as the food came in, making my mouth water.

I'm a sucker for you,
You say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly.

I switched to the song sung by Jonas brothers mainly because I didn't know the remaining lyrics of the 'Glorious food' song but then again I changed to a new song, also because of the lack of knowledge of lyrics. The songs only dedicated to the food before me.

Be our guest! Be our guest!
Put our service to the test
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie
And we'll provide the rest.

I stopped when Uncle Cassius spoke, clearly not wanting my music concert while having dinner. Oops...I didn't sing my head, I guess.

"We are very well aware about your love with food, Ira, but please, I would love to hear Taylor Swift more." He grumbled while also eating his food.

"Rude." I pouted taking a sip from my Aunt Roberta brought by Elmer.

After finishing the ravishing dinner, everybody ordered unusual flavours of Gelato which were worth puking for, so, I dropped the idea of eating it. Uncle Cassius pulled out a plain white folder from his bag, placing cum throwing it on the table. I took the folder into my hands and opened it as Canzone leaned towards me to take a look at what was written in the piece of paper.

AGREEMENT

This contract is entered into by and between 'ZEMIRA VASILEVITCH' and 'CANZONE ORPHEUS'.

It is agreed as follows:

1. The Sicilian Mafia which formerly belonged to 'NEXEN ANSELMI' and was hence supposed to pass onto his heir, 'MANCUSO ANSELMI', shall be fragmented into two equal parts due to the demise of the heir as well as the current holder of the position.

2. The Sicilian Mafia shall be split between 'ZEMIRA VASILEVITCH' and 'CANZONE ORPHEUS' as per the rules set by the initiators which states that 'When 2 or more Mafia leaders join in order to overtake another Mafia and succeed in doing so, then the overtaken Mafia shall be properly split between the Mafias which were responsible.'

3. The Sicilian Mafia which had to be bifurcated between four mafias, that is, The Italian Mafia, The Russian Mafia, The French Mafia and The American Mafia, will only be divided between The Italian Mafia and The Russian Mafia, due to the refusal by the remaining two.