65. Adrenaline

If I hadn't glanced at Canzone when he led me towards the bike, I would've seriously missed the excitement in his eyes

If I hadn't glanced at Canzone when he led me towards the bike, I would've seriously missed the excitement in his eyes. In all seriousness, he was more thrilled to see the Ducati than anyone else. His excitement radiated from him like the sparkle of a Disney princess's gown, filling the air with a contagious sense of joy. And seeing him so genuinely happy made my own heart swell with happiness.

It was a strange and unsettling time. Fear seemed to hang in the air, thick like the fog that enveloped the night in Naples. In that moment, I felt utterly lost beneath the dark sky, the cold air biting at my skin and sending shivers down my spine. The recent kidnapping had left me feeling raw and vulnerable, as if I had been stripped of my very identity. But then, I caught a glimpse of Canzone's eyes, and amidst the chaos, I found a flicker of peace. It was a reminder that even in the darkest of times, there is still hope and strength to be found.

"Amore? " A gentle squeeze of my hand pulls me out of my thoughts.

As I glance down at my hand, engulfed by a larger, masculine hand adorned with rings, a rush of familiarity washes over me. I'd recognize those hands anywhere. My heart flutters at the simple gesture of him holding my hand and pulling me towards the bike. And then, as if in a dream, my heart somersaults when I hear him repeat the Italian word.

"Yeah?"

Canzone's eyes locked with mine, silently urging me to turn my gaze to the side. Following his lead, I shifted my attention and spotted figures standing beneath the warm glow of the lamp posts, each one draped in a large black cloth. Instantly, my heart quickened its pace, a surge of excitement coursing through me as I realized what lay hidden beneath those veils.

Unable to contain my enthusiasm, I let out a screech of pure joy, my voice echoing through the night as I eagerly awaited the unveiling of the Ducatis. "Canzone, please!" I begged, my eyes wide with excitement and my heart racing with anticipation.

With a knowing smile, Canzone nodded, his hands moving with practiced ease to sweep the cloths off the bikes in one fluid motion. And there they were, revealed in all their glory - two stunning Ducatis, each one a masterpiece of sleek design and expert customization, painted in a deep, glossy black that shimmered under the lamplight.

Approaching the bikes with a sense of reverence, I ran my hands over their smooth surfaces, feeling the cool metal beneath my fingertips. I slid the sleek key into the keyhole, feeling its weight in my hand as I turned it with a satisfying click. With a twist, I brought the bike to life, the engine roaring to life beneath me as I revved it up, feeling the power coursing through my veins.

"I think I just orgasmed," I murmured to myself in silence, completely forgetting that the helmet's intercom system was on.

A chuckle escaped Canzone's lips from behind me, telling me that he had heard me. Ignoring the embarrassment that was quickly spreading all across my cheeks, I hopped onto the Ducati, straddling the seat. The powerful engine throbbed beneath me, its vibrations echoing through my body.