3. Surprise

"Everybody, in the bedroom, please

"Everybody, in the bedroom, please." Papa ordered and went into the bedroom.

We were still in the jet waiting for the secret destination to arrive. Papa had yet to tell us where the cruise ship was.

I still had Kaa in my hands as she slept peacefully. God, I love her so much! I carefully placed her on the partner seat and made my way to the bedroom. Everyone else was behind me as we entered the room to see papa sitting on the bed. We all stood in front of the bed and papa started speaking.

"Okay, so, the cruise ship in which we'll be going has a lot of clubs and one of them belongs to a wealthy trader and the right-hand of the Sicilian Mafia. I have intel that tomorrow, the person a.k.a Mancuso Augusto will be coming to the club. The mission is simple, kidnap him." Papa explained.

"Why kidnap and not kill?" Athena asked as she inspected her freshly painted nails. This is why I haven't killed Athena yet. Other than her being my sister, when it comes to business, it's only business that she focuses on and not on some stupid things.

"We'll kill him as he owes me money which he has not paid yet but by kidnapping him, we can get some information on the Sicilian Mafia from his bloody mouth. That mafia is gaining rapidly so it needs to be destroyed." Papa replied to Athena's question and everyone nodded.

He got up and exited the room as we followed behind. Before sitting at his seat, he said, "I'll tell y'all more about the mission once we reach the ship and get settled."

"What's the route of the cruise dad?" Artur asked before sipping on his whiskey.

"That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot!" Papa replied, smiling slyly and I rolled my eyes.

'Cut it out with the suspense papa'. I wish I could say this.

I decided to enjoy the clouds and went back to my seat taking Kaa in my arms.

"Sleep, detka." (Baby) I said and she hissed sleepily in reply.

🕷️

A few hours later the pilot informed us to stay put and buckle our seatbelts. A few minutes later we landed and I went to my Ferrari which I told my guards to bring by asking papa the location.

I breathed in all the air and looked at my surroundings realising that we were in Italy.

"We're in fucking italy?" I asked papa, still not sure.

"Yes, Zemira, now I'm sending the location to y'all and reach the ship as fast as you can." Papa ordered and went to his limousine as he held mama's hand. The love they have!

"Mhm." I replied as I opened my car's door.

I checked my phone for the location and put it on after finding it. I turned the car on and left airport like a damn cheetah. Kaa was on the seat beside me enjoying the car ride.