49. Feisty

Warm, so fucking warm

Warm, so fucking warm. I felt like a pizza being cooked in those old-style ovens. Okay, that's too much! I felt like a caterpillar in a cocoon except, my cocoon was Canzone. So cosy and comfortable, the only difference being that I didn't want to leave this case and become a butterfly. I was fine with being a caterpillar until I have him with me.

My hormones are on a blast today since:

1) I'm still horny, even though I had rough sex in a bathroom under the shower. For the first time.

2) I'm hungry. Very.

3) I'm horny again, even after my pretty italian devil with a humongous dick fucked me raw and hard, super hard, just because I left him to sleep alone.

Yup, today's off to a great start!

"What were you making?" His deep voice asks me, seperating me from my thoughts.

"Huh?!" I look around. "Oh..um...chocolate dip for pancakes." I say, pointing awkwardly at the chocolate bowl.

I quickly retreat my hand, mumbling curses in Russian to my awkwardness. I feel his chest shake, his angelic chuckles fill the kitchen. His sweats were back on as he directs my hands inside the holes of my white shirt. Not bothering to button my shirt, he picks me up. Instantly, I wrap my legs around him, changing from a human to a bear.

Supporting my ass, he walks to the bedroom, his face half dug in my hair. I gave him little scratches with my poor excuse of nails until we reached the bathroom. He places me down on the counter, making me unwrap my legs from his waist. I could see him repelling the temptation to fuck me again when he looks down at how poorly my shirt covered my tits.

Shaking his head with an audible sigh, he buttons just one button in the middle of the shirt. Happy with how well that one button covered my tits, he pulls out a towel from the basket. Wetting the towel with warm water, he brings it to my thighs, gently wiping them. Hissing quietly, my hands find shelter by locking each other behind his neck, making Canzone smile sneekily. He continues to clean the areas around before washing his hands.

"You're going to eat a proper breakfast today." I think he accidentally said 'proper' instead of 'italian'.

Leaving me alone in the washroom, I strip off the clothes on me, stepping into the shower. Leaving the shower, the disturbance by the flashbacks finally stopped as I changed into a comfortable set of clothes. Entering the bedroom, I had to shield my eyes from the direct sunrays poking my eyes when a smell enters my nose. The attention I gave to the smell succeeded the attention I gave to Disney movies, my feet moving to where the mouth-watering smell came from.

Keen on what I'm going to eat, I sit on the marble counter, a few inches away from the faucet. Canzone's back faced me and lord take me if I didn't get wet at the sight of his muscles! The amount of beautiful and creative tattoos this man owns has me screaming on the top of my lungs. Internally.