46. A world of colours

The burble of water became clear to my ears, the sonorous music muffling under it

The burble of water became clear to my ears, the sonorous music muffling under it. Turning around, I watch the light of the washroom peeking out from the little space below the closed door. Releasing a relieved sigh, I knock at the door, receiving a suppressed 'come in' as a response. Turning the knob, I open the door of the shining washroom as I instantly shield my eyes. I think I'll turn into a vampire since everybody's been calling me that lately!

I turn off the lights considering that the violet LED's in the shower cube were enough to see. Taking off my hand from my closed eyes, I open them. Canzone, still dressed the same from the morning, violently brushes his teeth, not bothered by the sudden change in the vision. I close the door behind me and keep the clothes in my hand on the counter.

Canzone looks at me after finishing his brushing as I sigh, motioning him to brush again since I could see the bitter taste he felt in his eyes. Slouching, he once again starts brushing and I decide to do the same when I feel the acrid in my mouth. Still heavily drunk Canzone finishes brushing for what seemed like the second time while I too finish for the only time. Like before, he looks at me and I again tell him to repeat, laughing quietly when he curls his lower lip, showing his inner lip before harshly putting the brush in his mouth.

The low scraping of the bristles against his teeth join with the clicking of my heels as I walk to closed pot, keeping my leg on the lid, opening the lace of the heels. Seconds later, both of my heels were out of my feet, a feeling of relief surrounding me. Canzone was done brushing and I didn't force him to repeat it again as he looks at me, confused.

"Taking shower with me?" He asks, his voice the most childish I've ever heard.

"You're taking a shower?" I expected him to just go sleep after brushing. He nods, getting distracted by my dress.

"I'm coming with you then." I say with a voice that couldn't be argued with but drunk people truly have no idea.

"Noooooo." He extends, joining his eyebrows as he places his hand on my shoulders. "Yessss." I say the same way, taking his hands off my shoulders. He was barely capable to stand, how will he take a shower without falling?

"Then yes clothes?" My eyes wander to the few buttons open of his black shirt, showing me his chiseled abs. "Yes clothes." I agree, nodding.

He takes my hand, dragging me to the glass shower cube where the violet lights glowed beautifully, leaving the rest of the washroom dark. Tapping on his hand, he looks at me as I take his hands off and tell him to go into the cube. He politely obeys with a poor excuse of a nod as he takes of his shoes and socks. I take out my hair from the bun as I throw the scrunchie on the counter.

"Canzone?" He looks at me, the socks hanging in his hand. "Let me tell you some rules, okay?" He tilts his head, furrowing his brows while I smile at his cuteness.

"Okay, remember, when you're under the water, you're neither Dory nor Nemo." I walk with him to the cube.

"Marlin?" He asks, tilting his head again, sensing the raise in my heartbeat.