45. Threats

The disblief on the familiar faces looked right into my eyes while I feel them thinking two questions

The disblief on the familiar faces looked right into my eyes while I feel them thinking two questions. Did she fucking speak? Why the hell is she with Canzone? An atmosphere of shock surrounds Canzone and I practically see his body going tense, staring at the strange guest on the armchair who was smirking at us. My curiosity reached its peak as I walk more inside the room, trying to get a more good look on the girl.

I was surprised to see the striking resemblance, the perfect blend of Celestine and Zachariah. Thoughts of this girl roamed in my head, making me revisit the past. She was just like I had imagined except she turned out to have blue eyes, the same blue which flowed in Zachariah's eyes. Those blues held anger when she looked at Canzone and her family but also a scent of love when they met the doe brown eyes. Ysabel's eyes.

"Reina." The whisper was loud enough for her to listen, the devil like smirk growing into a sinister grin, reminding me of Canzone's infectious smirk.

"I would totally give you 10 points if it was a guessing game, Zemira." The tease in her words weren't effecting me, it was her presence.

"Now now, I'm not here to have tea with my brother's slut," I had to stop Athena from charging herself onto Reina after her harsh words. "I'm here to take my daughter." She continues, glancing at Ysabel who cowered behind Canzone's leg as he protectively holds her.

"You are not taking Ysabel anywhere, Reina." Canzone's deep voice booms across the room, the stability and the power in his voice didn't affect the expression on Reina's face.

She walks towards Canzone, sounds of her heels clicking brims the room. She stood right in front of her brother, her fierce oceans looking straight into his forests as her seriousness turns into a con smile. "Ciao, fratello." (Hello, brother)

"Now, would you give me my daughter or-" Canzone cuts her dangerously calm voice.

"Or what, Reina? Would you kill me?" He asks, raising his perfect eyebrow.

"Gladly." She hisses through her teeth.

Canzone doesn't move nor was their any expression on his face, no hurt as if he expected this to occur. After standing like a statue for a few moments, Reina sighs, laughing maniacally. Her laughs turn into small evil chuckles as she rubs her forehead, frustrated by the disavowel. She finally turns around and walks to the same arm chair where a black purse was kept.

"Well, I definitely expected this and let me tell all of you, this was a grave mistake." She picks up the purse. "The consequences will be interesting for me. Not for you, though."

She glances at everybody when her intimidating gaze finally lands on me as she walks towards me. "Whatever he touches turns into ashes, Zemira and so will you. He is created to ruin everything, and he will ruin you. Even if he doesn't want to, I'll make sure he does, dorogoy vampir." (Dear vampire)