chapter 4: "WHAT THE FUCK!"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed as Alexa and Sydney jumped out of the car giving me a huge hug. "Y/N!" Alexa squealed. "OMG OMG OMG IT'S YOU!" Sydney yelled. We pulled out of the hug and I looked over at my dad who was smiling. "this is why you were smiling so much," I looked at him funny. "Okay get in we better start making our way to the house, the others can't wait to meet you," Sydney smiled. We hopped in the car with me facing Alexa and Sydney and my dad in the front with the driver. "I can't believe you surprised me like that," I said. "I can't believe you're here, like actually here!" Alexa said. "let's take I photo" I said grabbing out my phone.

*I know the edit is shitty, but it's the best I could do

*I know the edit is shitty, but it's the best I could do. sorry Jacob ahahah*

The whole way to the house Alexa, Sydney and I talked non stop about everything, we didn't once run out of things to talk about. After a 30 min drive we finally pulled up outside the girls house. "fuck I'm so excited," I said jumping out of the car and grabbing my bags. "I'm going to the parents house honey, I'll see you later. Text me if you need anything," dad said smiling and hugging me. "bye dad I love you." He drove off and I turned around to see a huge house. "ta daaaa," Alexa and Sydney giggled. We walked up the path and they opened the door for me to reveal and expensive beautiful house. "Y/N!" I heard 2 people scream running down a staircase close to the door. It was Zendaya and Maude. "omg hi!" I screamed as I was pulled in for a hug by the both of them. "so this is the girls house," zendaya said showing me with her hand. "We stay here for a few days until we actually start filming and then we move to the trailers," Maude said giving me a friendly smile. They both seemed so nice.

"HOUSE TOUR!" Alexa yelled grabbing my hand and showing me around. "so this is the downstairs area. there's a living room, kitchen and eating area." "And then first floor," she said walking me up the stairs. "we have this kind of hang out area and spare bathroom. And over here is spare room incase one of the guys or someone stays over." she then walked me up to the final floor which was a large hallway filled with heaps of rooms. "So these are all the rooms. they all have our names on them." she pulled me by my hand whilst I looked at all the names on the doors. Maude across from zendaya, Sydney across from Alexa and me across from, Emily. I rolled my eyes and Alexa laughed at me. "yes yes I know but hopefully she will be out of here in no time." "when does she arrive?" I asked. "2 pm I'm pretty sure." She opened the door to my room for me revealing a beautiful room with a double bed, walk in wardrobe, makeup desk, and an ensuite. "Wow." "I know, all our rooms are basically the same. it's so cool." I placed my suitcase on the end of my bed and headed downstairs after Alexa. Sydney, Maude and Zendaya were all sitting at the table which had pancakes, bacon, eggs and fruit on it. "they bring us breakfast every morning," Sydney said patting the seat in between her and Alexa.

"So you and Javon huh?" zendaya said giggling. "what do you mean?" I asked confused. "You guys keep flirting on instagram," Maude giggled at me. "we are just friends," I said blushing looking down at my food hoping they wouldn't notice. "omg you're blushing," Alexa titled my head up. I just laughed which made them all laugh too. "He's really excited to see you," Maude smiled. "Yeah he won't stop talking about it," Sydney giggled. We were just sitting there all talking and eating breakfast when my phone started ringing. It was Javon.