chapter 21: valentines day

*back to y/n's pov*

I woke up to my phone ringing. it was a call from Jayla. 

COOKIE ❤️

jayla- "good morning beautiful. You know it's 12." she giggled 

me- "yes I'm aware," I groaned 

jayla- "anyways, happy valentines day bestfriend." 

me- "oh shit yeah it's valentines day. happy valentines day cutie." 

javon- "Y/N!" he said popping his head in the camera 

me- "hey J" 

jayla- "come over right now." 

me- "okay give me 30," I smiled hanging up the call 

I ran downstairs and grabbed the card I wrote for my dad for valentines day. Ever since my mom passed away, my dad and I would write each other valentines day cards. "happy valentines day honey," he smiled handing me my card. "thanks dad, happy valentines day," I said handing him his card. I opened the card and read it to myself. 

To my gorgeous daughter, 

Happy valentines day honey. I love you so much. I am so proud of the things that you have achieved in the past 6 or so months. You are the best daughter I could ever ask for. 

from dad xoxo 

ps. I hope you and javon do something today ;)

I giggled reading the last part of the card. "thank you so much dad I love you so much," I said giving him a huge hug and kiss on the cheek. He then read my card and thanked me. He bought over pancakes for our breakfast and we dug in. "I've got a lot of weekend work calls today so I'm going to be quite busy," he said eating his breakfast. "all good dad. I think I'm gonna go to the Walton's after breakfast." After finishing our breakfast I went and got changed into a casual outfit and did my hair and makeup before walking over to the Walton's.

Jayla greeted me and we went up to Javon's room which Kylee, mumps, javon and Jaden were in. "Happy valentines day y/n," javon smiled giving me a hug. "happy valentines day J." "Y/N!" Kylee squealed. "KYLEE! It feels like I haven't seen you in ages," I said running up to give her a hug. "Y/n?" Mumps said pulling on my hand. "Whats up mumps," I smiled. "Can you play Roblox with me?" "Yes! You have to help me make an account though." "I'm playing too!" Javon said grabbing his laptop. "You hate roblox," daelo huffed. "Well y/n's playing so..." Javon replied. Jayla, Kylee and Jaden decided that they wanted to play with us to so we all played roblox, mucking around.

It was now 5pm and I was sitting with javon in his bed. "I've got a surprise for you," javon said out of no where. "What is it?" I asked. "I've booked a dinner at ******** (the restaurant) for us," he smiled. "Awwww J thank you, I'm not ready though." I smiled sort of blushing. "I'll take you home now and then pick you up at 6. But you have to wear this," he said handing me a present wrapped up nicely. "What's this?" "Open it." I unwrapped the present and pulled out the red dress from urban outfitters that I have wanted for ages. "JAVON!" I squealed giving him a huge hug. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED THIS!" "Jayla helped me out," he smiled. "Thank you so much this means so much to me." "Okay let me take you home so you can get ready," he said standing up, off the bed. I followed him with the dress in my hand and he walked me home. After javon dropped me off I quickly told my dad everything. "Dad guess what!" I said with a huge smiled. "What honey?" "Javon has booked a dinner for us tonight and bought me the dress I've really wanted so that I could wear it!" I squealed. "Thats such a kind thing of him to do. So you're going on a date then?" He smirked. "I don't know if it's a date but yes I guess so!" "YES!" He said pulling his arm down in a celebration movement. I ran upstairs and had a quick shower, did my hair and makeup and then got changed into the new dress and some white heals.