chapter 15: first day of school

"y/n we have school," javon said softy shaking me. "oh fuck did we fall asleep?" "yeah ahaha, jayla came in looking for you." "okay imma go get ready, see you soon," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek and walking into jayla's room. "so you ditched me for my brother," she laughed. "sorry I couldn't sleep." "no it's fine, you guys were so cute." I gave her a hug and we both got ready for school. I took a quick shower and got changed into my new pants I got yesterday, a red cropped long sleeve and a hoodie. I put on some light makeup and went downstairs to get some breakfast with jayla. After eating with everyone we all grabbed our bags and headed to jayla's car. I got in the back with javon and jayla and Jaden were In the front. "fuck I'm scared," I said looking out the window. "it's ok just stick with us today," Jaden smiled. We soon arrived at school and jumped out of the car. We started walking through the school doors and javon and I had to go to the principals office to get our lockers. "you must be y/n," the principal said smiling at me. "yeah hi," I said standing in front of his desk with javon. "nice to see you again javon." "yeah you too sir." "Here's your locker codes and a map for you y/n," he said handing us our things. "thanks," I smiled. "enjoy your first day." 

Javon and I went to our lockers and put our stuff away. "fuck we have English first," javon sighed grabbing his laptop and books. "I hate English," I said grabbing my stuff. We walked into our English classroom and sat at the two back tables. "so we have a new student  today," the teacher said smiling at me. fuck I hate when they do this. "nice to have you y/n." I gave a fake smile back which made javon giggle. "okay so today we will be learning about protest writing." Javon and I rolled our eyes at each other and grabbed out books out. I looked forward to see a group of girls bitch staring me. I guess Javon was right about the girls at this school. We were half way through class when a note got passed back that was addressed to javon. I gave him a confused look and he opened it. 

'I've missed you wanna. Didn't know the chick was coming to our school. -britney <3' 

I gave javon a weird look and he rolled his eyes. "this girls been trying to get with me for ages. she's so annoying" he whispered. He ignored the note dropping it on the floor and gave Britney a weird look. She looked shocked and javon put his arm around me to make her jealous. She turned back to face the front of the classroom. 

Class had finally finished and next javon and I had history. "fuck no I hate history more than anything," I said checking my timetable. "same it's the worst class," javon sighed. "wanna skip?" he asked smirking. "yes please!" "let's go to the rooftop," he said putting his English books away and walking me up the stairs. "there's a roof top?" I asked confused. We made our way to the top of the stairs and he opened the door to reveal a rooftop with flowers and plants that looked over the park and city area. "wow it's so pretty up here," I said looking at the view. "I know, it's so sick." We went and sat down on the floor with our backs resting against a wall. I placed my head on his shoulder and we went on our phones. 

"let's film a tiktok!" he smiled pulling me up. *wattjavonpad on tiktok* "aww that was cute," I smiled. We went and sat back down and were just talking about everything until the bell rang for snack break. We went back down the stairs and met Jaden and jayla at the lockers. "skipped history I saw," jayla giggled. Snack was only a small break so we just sat outside shit talking our teachers. "Britney's after me again," javon sighed. "what again? doesn't she get the hint?" Jaden laughed. "apparently not," javon laughed. Soon the bell rang for our next class. I had double science with Jaden so we went to grab our stuff and went to class. 

We sat down at the back table together and then this guy came and sat at the table next to me. "hey your new aren't you?" the guy asked. "yeah," I replied. "I'm Caleb." "nice to meet you I'm y/n," I said looking back at Jaden. "aren't you gonna be on euphoria?" he asked. "yeah lol." "your cute can I get your snap?" Caleb asked. I gave Jaden a look of help and he just giggled. "thanks, um sure," I said putting my snap into his phone. I didn't know what else to say I felt scared. I went back to talking to Jaden. "why did you give it to him?" Jaden asked confused. "I felt scared I don't know, I won't add him back," I whispered back. "so y/n, do you wanna hang out after school?" Caleb asked putting his hand on mine. I shook it off, "sorry I'm busy." The teacher came in and started teaching our class. it was fucking confusing. 

Jaden and I spent most of the class pissing ourselves at our teacher because she kept saying stupid shit and flirting with the P.E teacher that came in. "can you repeat that please miss?," Jaden asked trying not to laugh which made me giggle. 

"(Mg,Fe 2+ ) 2(Mg,Fe 2+ ) 5Si 8O 22(OH) 2 is what makes up cummingtonite." she said pointing to the board.

"cummingtonite with Mr Jones," Jaden whispered wheezing. I tried to keep it in but couldn't. Jaden and I bursted out laughing.  "DO YOU TWO NEED TO BE SEPARATED?" the teacher yelled which made Jaden and I laugh even more. "OUT! COME BACK WHEN YOU'VE CALMED DOWN AND YOU CAN APOLOGISE TO THE CLASS." Jaden and I stood up and walked out of the class trying our hardest to stop laughing. The door shut behind us and we couldn't keep in in anymore. we both fell to the ground laughing so hard I could barely breath. "JADDEEENN! you can't say shit like that and expect me not to laugh," I said trying to breathe. "Did you see the way she was looking at Mr Jones," Jaden wheezed. I started laughing even harder still kneeling on the ground. We had finally calmed ourselves down. "what the fuck are we supposed to say when we go back in," Jaden giggled. "I don't know?" We walked back into the classroom trying not to giggle. 

"what do you two have to say to the class?" the teacher said disappointed. "I am truely sorry from the depth of my heart that we interrupted the class everyone," I said sarcastically which made Jaden giggle. "I am very disappointed. this is your first day y/n and Jaden I've had you for 2 years now." "yes I know sorry miss," Jaden giggled walking back to our seats. We sat down and tried to stay clam the rest of class. 

"BRRRRRIIIINNNGGGGG." finally that science class was over. Jaden and I grabbed our shit and met jayla and javon at a table. There was another girl sitting with them who I'd seen on their lives before, I think her name was Kylee. "hey guys. oh y/n this is Kylee," jayla smiled. "hey y/n! javon's told me heaps about you," she giggled. she seemed really nice and sweet. We sat down, me next to javon and Jaden, and jayla and Kylee across from us. "you know Caleb?" Jaden asked javon. "yes," javon answered confused. "he was hitting on y/n heaps." "yeah it was so weird," I said. "fuck I hate him," javon said annoyed. "aw you jealous?" Kylee giggled. Javon gave her a side eye and held my hand. We ate lunch together and I got to know Kylee more who was super nice. "let's go get boba after School," jayla suggested. "yes!" i replied. 

Lunch was now over and I had maths and art with javon. After art was finished we all met up at jayla's car and headed to the boba shop. We all ordered and then went back to jayla's car to hang out. "live anyone?" I asked. "good idea," javon smiled. I got my phone and started the live.