chapter 17: back in LA

*it's now Friday* 

Today the Walton's and I get to skip school and fly to LA for the weekend as the screening of episode 1 season 2 of euphoria was on. I am genuinely so excited. I've never seen myself with such a big role on a screen before. I got up and had some breakfast with my dad before packing for LA. The other day after school javon, Jaden, jayla and I all went shopping to pick out our outfits/dresses for the screening as there was going to be like a red carpet thing for all of the cast and people would be interviewing us and stuff. I chose a beautiful green dress and some white heels. 

Javon chose out a white button up and some black baggy, dressy pants

Javon chose out a white button up and some black baggy, dressy pants. I packed the dress and shoes, neatly into my bag as well as pjs, everyday clothes and other things I needed for LA. We were going to be there for a few days so I made sure I had everything. Our flight was at 12pm and it was now 10:30am so I quickly showed and got into some comfy clothes for the plane. 

"hey honey, the cab will be here very soon with the Walton's so double check you have everything," my dad said opening my door. "okay love you," I smiled back. Soon, the cab arrived and my dad and I locked up the house and jumped in the cab. "hey guys," I smiled hopping in the cab. "hey y/n, hey Andrew," javon greeted us. I sat in the back of the cab/van next to javon, jayla and Jaden, across from my dad, Jessica and daelo with DJ in the front seat. "y/n!" daelo screeched jumping into my arms. "aww mumps," I giggled. "Are you excited to see everyone again?" javon asked. "yes I'm so excited." I haven't seen any of cast for like 2 months. 

After about 30 mins we arrived at the airport and checked in our bags and everything. We then all went to the lounge since our flight didn't board for 20 mins. We all ate some snacks and our parents all talked whilst us kids hung out. "it's so cute how our parents have become so close," I smiled looking over at the parents talking. "just means we can hang out more," jayla smiled. 

"flight from Atlanta to Las Angeles boarding now," was announced over the speaker. "let's go kids," Dj said standing up. We all headed to our flight and got our seats. I sat next to Javon and in front of us was Jayla and Jaden, behind was mumps and Jessica and in the isle next to them was my dad and DJ. Shortly after, the plane took off. 

"let's watch a movie," javon suggested pulling out his laptop. "what movie?" I asked. "you choose." "okay, what about high school musical?" "bet, I love high school musical," javon giggled. "can we watch with you?" Jaden asked, popping his head over the seat. "how is that gonna work?" javon asked. "Disney plus party stupid," jayla laughed popping her head over the seat next to Jaden's. We connected to the plane's wifi and started a Disney plus party and started watching high school musical 1. I looked back to see that mumps was asleep and Jessica was reading a book and our dad's were talking and laughing. I turned back around and placed my head on javon's shoulder.  After an hour and a half we had finished watching high school musical 1. "how did you know like all the songs?" javon laughed. "I fucking love high school musical that was like my 20th time watching it," I laughed back. "number 2?" jayla asked popping her head back over the seat. "yes of course," I replied. We started on high school musical 2.