chapter 7: moving day

* 3 days later*

It had been 3 days since the auditions. I hadn't seen Javon or any of the guys since. My Dad would drop in a few times a day and even took me out for lunch. Not much had happened. We had been given the scripts and we all spent most days rehearsing and memorising. Javon and I called every night just talking. Today we were moving to our trailers. I still hadn't seen mine as it was being made and everything but it was finally ready today. My dad had gone back to Atlanta one day and packed basically all my clothes. It would take nearly 6 months to film all of season 2 so we kind of had to move to LA for a bit. Luckily the trailers were big and really nice so there wouldn't be a problem. 

"Good morning my beautiful best friend," Alexa said coming in my room and sitting next to on my bed. I placed my head on her shoulder giving her a hug. "Good morning my stunning queen." Oh yeah, Alexa and I had become really close. She was like a sister to me. I told her everything and she did the same. We had been practicing lines together for the past few days. "Are you excited to see Javon?!" "yes! it's felt like ages." " Do you like him? because it seems like you do," she smirked. "Okay are you ready." "yes!" "so Javon and I have been calling like every night and texting all day. He's really fucking hot and really nice but I am so confused with my feelings. I don't know if I like him and if I do then I wouldn't want to ruin the friendship. He also definitely doesn't like me." "are you blind girl! he likes you. I can tell, he's so bad at hiding it." "but I don't think he does." "then why does he blush every time he sees you. And that cuddling the other night! you're literally blind girl." "I love you so much Alexa." "I love you too kiddles." This is a nickname Alexa has made for me because I'm the youngest in the house. Well on set really. 

We talked for a bit before I started packing up my room, It was kind of sad leaving the house because I met everyone here but I was excited to finally get into filming. After packing up my room I had a shower and got ready for the day. I was just wearing some comfy baggy jeans and a hoodie as it was just moving day. I went downstairs grabbing a quick breakfast and going up stairs for a double check of my room. Alexa, Sydney and Zendaya had already left and I'm pretty sure Javon had left early this morning. My dad called me and told me he was out front. I grabbed my suitcase and said goodbye to the others before heading over to the set. I arrived and met with Sam who said he'd show me to my trailer. I said bye to my dad and Sam showed me to my trailer that was in the middle of Javon's and Alexa's. They were set out like this... 

"Here's your key and a map of the whole set

"Here's your key and a map of the whole set. Let me know if you need anything," Sam smiled. "Thank you so much," I said hugging him. There I was, standing in front of my first real trailer. I unlocked it and went inside to see a beautifully designed trailer. It fitted my aesthetic perfectly. I loved it. 

*the inside but without most of the decorations* 

It had quite a lot of space for being a trailer. I started unpacking all my stuff when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see javon standing there with his arms open waiting for a hug. "JAVON!" I yelled giving him a huge hug. "I've missed you so much," he said still hugging me. "I'm just unpacking now," I said pulling out of the hug and bringing him inside. "I'll help you unpack." We were finished unpacking all of my stuff and made the trailer feel more comfy and homey. "wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "yes! sounds great." We sat down on my bed which had a tv at the end of it and picked a movie to watch. 

"y/n? javon? omg Angus they're in here." Alexa said walking over. "why is there love life better than mine?" Angus laughed. I slowly opened my eyes to see Angus and Alexa standing over the bed. "good morning lovebirds," Alexa giggled. I looked over to see that I was cuddling Javon who was slowly waking up. "Dinners ready, come to the dining hall," Angus said walking out with Alexa. "sorry I didn't mean to cuddle you," I laughed. "It's all good ma." We got up and re did my bed before meeting everyone in the dining hall. There was a buffet of all different types of food. We all sat down and starting eating and just talking in general. After we had all finished eating Sam stood up to give us a run down of tomorrow. 

"Hey everyone! I'm so happy to finally have us all together to kick off season 2 of euphoria." everyone starting laughing and cheering. "you all have recording tomorrow, especially Zendaya, Angus, Y/n and Javon. I've all sent you schedules with your times for filming as well as hair, makeup etc. We have a huge day tomorrow and I need you all prepared. Have a good sleep." "WE LOVE YOU SAM!" Alexa yelled. "I LOVE YOU GUYS GOODNIGHT!" he yelled back laughing. We all said goodnight and went back to our trailers. I took an extra long walk around the set with Javon. Soon we had made our way back to the trailers. 

"Goodnight I'll see you at... 9am it says." he smiled. "Night J see you at 9," I smiled giving him a hug and going back into my trailer locking it up for the night. I called my dad to say goodnight before getting comfy in bed and soon falling asleep.