chapter 18: Jan 9th

*this is mostly just made up and I know this doesn't really happen at movie premieres and stuff but yeah lol*

"do they like rely on each other to sleep," Jaden laughed. "he never sleeps in this much," jayla laughed back waking javon and I up from the talking. "shit sorry guys," Jaden stopped laughing. "what's the time?" javon groaned in his morning voice. "1pm," jayla giggled. "oh what," I groaned looking over at the clock. Javon and I lied in bed for a bit just cuddling in comfortable silence whilst jayla and Jaden took daelo to the pool in the hotel. We must have fallen back asleep because when jayla and Jaden came back it was 3pm. "get up guys!" mumps yelled jumping on our bed. "mumps stop it," javon said sleepily. "what time did you guys go to bed?" Jaden asked confused. "didn't you fall asleep when we did?" jayla asked. "we couldn't sleep." I said. "we went to bed at like 5am," javon giggled hiding his face under the covers. "well that was stupid," Jaden giggled. "well get up because it's now 3," jayla said going to have a shower. Jaden went to the parents hotel room with daelo and javon and I sat in bed for a bit watching tiktok. 

It was now 4 and the event started at 5:30. "let's film a transition tiktok before we get ready," jayla suggested. "omg yes," I smiled. We set up the phone on the table ad started to film the start of the tiktok. We used the sound 'I can't got out *cough cough* im sick' and then it changes audio. *inspo from onwardjessica on tiktok* we filmed the first part of the tiktok and then jayla covered the camera with her hand. 

I had a shower and started to get ready. I did my makeup and hair but was still in comfy clothes as we still had some time. Javon then had a shower as well as Jaden. I helped jayla with her makeup and hair and then we started to get dressed into our outfits be bought together the other day. Everyone had gotten changed but me and jayla who was in the bathroom getting changed. She walked out wearing the beige dress she bought. "wow cookie you look stunning," I smiled looking at her. "yeah sis you look great," Jaden smiled. I grabbed my dress and went to the bathroom to get changed. 

*javon's pov*

Jaden, jayla and I were all sitting on the beds just talking when I heard the bathroom door open. I looked over to see y/n standing there with a smile on her face. She looked beautiful. I think I'm in love with this girl. wait did I just say in love. I did. I fucking love y/n so much and I don't think it's just a friend thing. 

*y/n's pov*

I stood in the room with a smile on my face because I felt pretty. "y/n you look so fucking good," jayla smiled. "you've made javon speechless," Jaden giggled. I looked over at javon who was sitting there starring at me with his mouth slightly open. "shut up Jaden," javon said keeping his eyes on me. "you look beautiful ma," javon smiled. he stood up off the bed and came over to me and held me by waist, pulling me in for a long kiss. "oh fuck off thats disgusting," Jaden laughed. Javon pulled out and I looked over to see jayla filming. "jayla!" javon said looking at her funny. She shrugged and giggled, "I had too." "are you guys like secretly dating or something because I don't think single people do that?" Jaden asked, laughing. "I've told you this bro. we're not dating." javon replied. "okay let's finish the tiktok," I laughed. We set up the phone in the same spot and finished the end of the tiktok and posted it.

Someone knocked on the door, "come in!" we all said in unison which made us giggle. The parents stood at the door telling us we had to go. Mumps was too young to watch euphoria so he stayed at the hotel with a babysitter. I grabbed my bag and phone and headed to the car Sam had organised for us. 

We all stood out the front waiting and soon a black limo pulled up. "thats not for us, is it?" I asked shocked. A man came out of the limo and said, "y/n y/l/n and Javon Walton?" "yes that's us," javon said with a shocked look on his face. We all got in the back where there were drinks and purple led lights. "yo what the fuck," Jaden said looking around. "this is called success," dj laughed. We started driving too the event which wasn't long away. We arrived exactly at 5:30 and javon and I walked to meet the cast before taking pictures for MTV whilst the parents and kids went to sit down in the movie theatre. *just say they watch the first episode in a movie theatre with just the cast and parents and co.*