chapter 9: 2 days

*time skip*

We were now nearly 5 months into filming euphoria season 2 with 2 days left. We were nearly finished filming episode 8 of season 2. Since the start of filming I have become so close with the whole cast. Especially javon. I had come to the realisation that I did like him. a lot. and I mean a lot. I have never been able to like someone for that long before. It was the morning of our 2nd last day. I didn't have a huge day but tomorrow and the day after were going to be jam packed. 

I was just scrolling through Tiktok when Javon walked into my trailer. "hey ma what's up?" "nothing really, just on Tiktok." "Can I take you out tonight after our recording?" "yeah of course! where?" "it's a surprise." he smiled. He came and sat next to me on the bed and watched titkok with me. 

*javon's pov* 

"y/n?" the same Tiktok had been playing for a while now and I looked down to see y/n asleep with her head rested on my chest. She was so peaceful and beautiful when she slept. I took a photo of her and went back to watching Tiktok. I like y/n a lot. I've liked her since I met her. I just haven't had the courage or anything to actually ask her out and now was too late as we were leaving in 2 days. After filming we'd all go home and I wouldn't be able to see y/n for ages which made me really upset because I liked her. I liked her company, how nice and helpful she is and how beautiful she is. 

*Y/n's pov* 

"hey y/n wake up. We have makeup in 10." "what?" "you fell asleep, let's go." "ughhhhhhh." "COME ON!" javon giggled picking me up off the bed and throwing me over his shoulder. "JAVON! PUT ME DOWN!" I laughed. He carried me the whole way to the makeup van bringing me inside. "yo bro what are you doing?" Angus laughed. "she wouldn't get up I had to carry her." He put me down on a seat and I started getting my makeup done. I'd had some amazing looks through the episodes but today was simple, just some light foundation and mascara. After we were done we got changed before heading to fez and ash's house set. I was now living with them in this episode so I was wearing javon's/ash's nike tech fleece. "oooo cozy." "ahaha well it's actually mine so I want that back," javon giggled. It was already 8:30pm and it had started getting dark so we started filming. 

After an hour we were finally finished recording for the day. "ok we have a big change up but I'm sorry to say that instead of fezco dying. Ash and Mackenzie will be." Me and Javon looked over at each other with a shocked look in our faces. "wait what?" "we have rewrote the whole script and I know it sounds crazy but trust me. it will make it so much better." "so this is our last season?" "no you will be in season 3 at least once but we are not sure if you guys are actually going to die or not." I was low-key upset but after Sam saying we might not die I decided not to get upset about it. We'd still be back in season 3. We all talked with Sam, who told us the whole plan for tomorrow and the next day and he gave us new scripts which we didn't have to rehearse. "wait why is this mostly improve?" I asked confused. "because we want real emotion. As you know filming the next 2 days is going to be really scary and realistic so it won't be as hard as it sounds."  

After talking with Sam and the others Javon and I went to our trailers to get ready for tonight. I got changed into a nice simple blue skirt and top set. 

And kept my makeup on from set because it was cute and simple

And kept my makeup on from set because it was cute and simple. I soon heard a knock on my trailer door and opened it to see Javon in some baggy cream pants and a grey hoodie. 

"wow ma, you look amazing," he said giving me a hug which made me blush

"wow ma, you look amazing," he said giving me a hug which made me blush. "you too J." I smiled. "Let's go," he said leading me to his car and opening the door for me. He started driving somewhere but I didn't know where. It took a while to drive there. "okay put this blindfold on. we are 5 mins away." he said handing me a blindfold. I put it on, "I'm scared." I giggled. "don't be, it's so cool." After 5 mins the car finally stoped and Javon walked me somewhere. "you ready?" "yes." He took the blindfold off me and it took me a few seconds to adjust and realise we were standing behind the Hollywood sign. "JAVON WHAT THE FUCK IT'S SO PRETTY!" I said jumping into his arms giving him a hug. 

"surprise!" It was so pretty

"surprise!" It was so pretty. You could see everything. "I have snacks in my car, one sec." he went up to his car and came back with a whole bunch of chips, candy and chocolate. "awww J." He lay out a blanket and we sat on it together just looking at the view. "this is so cool. thank you so much." "it's okay ma, anything for you." he smirked. No one had ever done something like this for me. It just made me like him even more. We talked for a while, just looking at the stars and view. "This sounds like a creepy question but where do you live?" he asked. "Atlanta. what abo-." "NO YOUR KIDDING." he said sitting up quickly and looking at me. "what?" "I live in Atlanta too." "wait what! what part?" "you know *************** street off th-." "no see now you're the one who's kidding." I said rolling my eyes. He wasn't going to get away trying to trick me. "What no I'm not?" He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of his house. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed. "what?" "you know the white house like 5 houses down?" "yeah?" he said confused. "that's mine." I smiled. "nope you're joking." I showed him a photo of me in front of my house. "YOUR NOT KIDDING!?" "no I told you idiot!" "how have I never seen you?" he asked. "I only moved in a bit before we started filming." "so we don't actually have to say goodbye?" "apparently not." I smiled. I was so excited i didn't have to leave Javon behind. I could tell he was super excited too. He went on his phone and started texting a snap group chat. "who are you snapping?" "my siblings. they will be so excited. they keep talking about how much they want to meet you." This made me smile. I was so excited to meet his siblings and mom. 

After us talking about life back home we found out we went to the same school. We had both been doing homeschool for the past few months so we didn't actually know until now. I didn't think I'd be so excited to go back home but now I couldn't wait.