Live

*I wanted to make a full live in writing so I made like a new page thing lol. it's based off all their past lives* 

We were listening to music in the background. Me on javons lap in shot gun and Jaden in drivers with jayla and Kylee in back. The phone was on the dashboard so you could see everyone. 

me- "hey everyone"

javon- "yo wassup guys" 

jayla- "1k already?" she laughed 

javon- "y/n can you be my gf?" javon read. "no she's mine," he giggled. 

Jaden- "AAAYYYYOOOO." 

song 'good 4 u' started playing and jayla was mouthing it in the camera. 

javon- "stop no. it's like pov: I teleport at age 16 and I end up getting brown hair cause thats when I finally get colour in my hair." We all started laughing at him. "it's always like the weirdest shit and I don't understand it! and it always end up with those tears in her eyes" he laughed. 

me- "can we make a funny tiktok just like that?" I laughed 

javon- "yes yes yes yes yes," he giggled. 

Jaden- "javon looks Irish. they said you look Irish." he laughed 

javon- "I don't look Irish they keep calling me Irish." "somebody said kiss y/n." he giggled and I gave him a look. "my fault my fault my fault." 

me- "when does the new season of euphoria come out?" "5 days now guys! 9th jan." 

javon- "are y'all excited to see y/n in euphoria?" 

chat- 'yes!' 'so excited for new season!' 'as long as y'all aren't together or anything' 

javon- "how did javon get the role in euphoria?" he read. "so Jennifer venditti, she saw the show and she asked if I was ever interested in acting but like it's not even something that would really cross my mind." 

Jaden- "jayla what's that-"

javon- "Jaden. It's not something like that would ever even like I've like it would cross my mind." 

jayla- "when?" 

javon- "stop! I'm tryna tell them the story," he said angry. 

Jaden- "alright so once upon a time there was a beautiful angel called javon wanna walton" Speaking same time as javon. -->

javon- "so Jennifer venditti, she asked me if I wanted to try out for euphoria- JJJAAADDDEEENN! Jaden. if I wanna try out for this role called euphoria right, so I tried out for that and I ended up getting it immediately so, thats the story of euphoria." 

*Jaden and jayla talking in background while I was giggling* 

Jaden- "no one cares javon." I laughed at Jaden. 

javon- "both of you shut the fuck up," he laughed. 

me- "oh sorry grumpy." 

javon- "you know you love me," he smirked, looking at me. 

Jaden- "J Gang. J Gang." 

javon- "Jaden were not doing j gang" 

javon- "yes Jaden and I have our licences and I'm not gonna lie a failed the permit test  2 times like its bad its really bad" 

Jaden- "I shouldn't be on the road I aint gonna lie." he said weirdly

Jaden tried to bite javons head. 

javon- "stop!" 

me- "how tall are y'all?" I read.  "Jayla and I are 5,6." 

Kylee- "I'm 5,7"

javon- "yeah well i'm 6,10 so."

Kylee- "didn't you tell MTV you were 6,11?" 

javon- "yeah? height changes everyday." 

Jaden- reading chat. "tell Jaden I said hi," he read. "HEHE OH MY GOD ITS JADEN," he said in a sassy tone which made us all laugh. 

me- "how did you and javon meet?" "we met through euphoria when I auditioned." 

me- "would you date me daddy, umm" I read. 

javon- "what. were you talking to me?" a gift filter went on my face which was a blush and crown. "ahah aw why you blush when I said that oh my god you're blushing when I said that" he teased.

javon- "you look like ashtray." he read 

me- "he gets that a lot, you look like just like him." 

javon- "for real?" 

me- "you know that show euphoria?"

javon- "nah I've never heard of that. it's like they have that character kacy?"

me- "oh yeah that character Cassie." 

javon- "oh yeah and the main is urrue, urrue, ur mom?" 

me- "o yeah and she does like um, like drugs. and she gets them from this kid named ashtray you know? 

javon- "oh yeah oh yeah true" 

me- "I mean you kinda look like him. he's hot tho for real." we both started pissing ourselves. 

jaden- "yo can you guys stop flirting." 

jayla- "y'all what the fuck is that women doing?" she laughed pointing to the lady at the shop door.  

me- "I feel like if you'd try to go up to her and be like can I go into the store she'd be like no." we all started laughing and wheezing. "and like If you tried to move her you wouldn't be able to." 

javon- "stop stop," he laughed gasping for air. 

jayla- "she doesn't let them out of the store," she laughed. 

javon- "she's the door opener, she's the-" he started laughing hysterically and gasping for air which he always does when he laughs. We all started laughing with him. 

Kylee- "like you can go out but you can't go back in." she laughed which made us all laugh even more. 

me- "stop she probably thinks we're all laughing at her, thats so mean." I said trying to stop laughing. we all stopped for a sec and looked back up at her which made us all start pissing ourselves again. 

Jaden- "she's the door opener. she opens doors," he struggled to say because he couldn't stop laughing. 

me- "but I feel like if javon went up she would close the door." 

javon- "heheheh yeah," he laughed even more. 

Kylee- "she's staring at us oh my god." we all looked away laughing. 

We all finally calmed ourselves down and started singing and dancing to music. Javon was holding my arms and making them move which made me laugh. We all went back to answering questions and then decided to end the live and head home. 

*chapter 15 carry on* 

Javon and I jumped back in the back with Jaden and jayla and Kylee got in the front. We dropped Kylee home and then I went back to the Walton's. We arrived home and I went and hung out in javon's room with everyone for a bit. "do you have to go home tonight?" Javon said in a sad tone. "unfortunately yes, but I'll see you guys at school." We just hung out watching tiktok for a while before I got all my stuff that was at their house and got ready to go home. "I'll walk you home," javon smiled helping me with my stuff. "thanks j." I said goodbye to everyone and thanked DJ and Jessica for letting me stay. 

Javon and I walked to mine. "hey guys how was school?" my dad asked as we walked in the door. "it was pretty good thanks dad," I smiled. Javon helped me to take my stuff to my room before he had to go. "bye ma I'll see you tomorrow." javon said giving me a short kiss. "bye j," I smiled before walking him to the door.