chapter 10: final day

*one day later*

We were all at our last cast breakfast for season 2. We were all really upset to leave. We promised each other to all stay in touch and call when we could especially Alexa, Sydney and I. I was going to miss them the most because we had become the closest of the past months. Luckily Javon and I would be able to see each other all the time. All the parents and gone home and smaller characters that weren't needed today. Javon and I were going to catch the plane home tonight. Our flight wasn't until 2am as today was a huge day for us. Angus also lived just out of Atlanta so we could hang out with him sometimes. *just pretend he does* Angus and I had also become really close over the past months as well as Zendaya because they were the main people I filmed with. 

After breakfast Javon and I headed to makeup and hair. I had the same makeup and hair as yesterday and the day before as it was the same episode but I had to change costumes. I was now wearing grey tracksuit pants and a baggy t-shirt which was going to get trashed today. We had heaps of makeup changes planned today because we needed to gradually add dirt and blood. "are you ready?" javon said holding my hand and walking us over to the house set. "I think so, I'm kind of scared though." "same." There was a whole lot of SWAT people who had to come today which had very realistic looking guns which made loud noises. We met with Angus at the set as well as all the SWAT people who looked really scary. We got set up and got ready to film. We started filming. 

*FILMING! season 2 episode 8 spoilers *

Javon had just 'stabbed' Custer in the neck. It was scary. We had to stop filming to put blood on Custer and fake wounds. He actually looked dead.

I ran over and put my hand over his mouth to stop him from screaming. Faye couldn't move. Custer kept hitting my hand so I'd move it but I didn't. fez put his finger to his mouth telling ash and I to shut the fuck up. I was shaking and it wasn't just acting, I was scared. Blood came out from custers mouth, pouring on my hands. I removed my hand and was stuck in the position I was in. Fez signalled for ash to give him the phone and he then threw it in a cup so it would break. I looked over at ash who was panting with his hands on his head. I ran over and he put his hands around me pulling me into a tight hug. Fez stomped over which made me move away. He punched ash onto the ground. 

We quickly had to freeze and put makeup and a fake wound on ash's lip. 

Fez- "I'm sorry bruh, but we have to make it like you ain't do this." "both of you, just get out, the cops are gonna kick down this door any second bro. even if they know that you guys did this, bruh... I'm still gonna go down longer." 

Mackenzie- "but fez you can't-"

Fez- "Kenz. Ash. come here bruh." He pulled us in putting our heads together. "both of y'all listen to me. Just go out there and surrender. It's all on me guys. You hear me?" he starting raising his voice which scared the both of us. 

ash- "no" he whimpered, shaking his head and sounding terrified. 

Fez- he started getting louder. "they gon' come in here. they gon' find me with the knife in MY hand. Ash and I started panting heavily. I was scared shitless. A tear fell out of my eye. "Tell em you had nothin to do with this shit." he started getting mad. "Listen to me. I DID THIS SHIT! I KILLED THIS MUTHAFUCKER. you hearin me? not you guys okay. 

Ash- "mm mm no," ash stuttered 

Mackenzie- tears were falling out of my eyes. "fez-." 

Fez- "c'mon, now go wash y'alls fucking hands." he said pulling away from us and pushing us In the direction of the bathroom. "I love you, guys." he said patting ash's back and picking up the knife.