chapter 16: what the fuck man

"Dinner honey!" My dad yelled from downstairs. "Coming!" I yelled back running downstairs. "It's your favourite," he said placing my favourite dinner on the table. "Yay thanks so much dad." I sat down at the table across from my dad and started eating. "So how was the Walton's?" "It was great. I met his siblings who are like my best friends now and his mom is so nice I love her." "Aww that's great honey. I'm glad you're making some new friends." "So how's javon?" He smirked. "He's great I really like him." "Does he know that?" "Well I guess you could say yes," I said excitedly. "And what about school, tell me the good and the bad." "Well the school is alright I guess but I have most of my classes with Javon and others with Jaden which makes it better." "Why only alright?" "Well the girls are kind of bitches besides Kylee who is Jayla's friend. Oh and the guys are weird as fuck." "Well thats not great but I'm glad you have classes with some friends," he smiled. We kept talking about things and soon finished up dinner. "I'm going to do some homework, thanks for dinner dad I love you." "I love you too honey." I went back up to my room and finished unpacking my things from the Walton's and then started on some science homework. I decided to call Jaden as we were in the same class.

Jaden- "yo wassup y/n."

Me- "hey king. Have you done the science yet?"

Jaden- "I'm about to start it now."

Me- "same. Let's do it together."

We got started on our homework and occasionally got distracted by each other but after about an hour we finally finished up. "Thank fuck we are done, that was so hard." Jaden yawned. "Yes I know." 

"Jaden can I come in?" Javon said from his door. "Yep." "Yo bro can I talk to yo- is that y/n?" Javon asked confused. "Yeah we were doing science homework," Jaden replied. Suddenly, Javon grabbed the phone and held it up to his face, "yo ma wassup?" "Hey J," I smiled. "J's gotta go now ma because I need to talk to him. I'll call you later. love ya bye," he said kissing the camera and quickly hanging up.

*Javon's pov*

"Why'd you do that?" Jaden asked snatching his phone back. "I need to tell you about y/n," I smirked. "Ohh okay come sit," he said plopping down on his bed. I sat down next to him and started telling him everything. "Bro I need your help. I've never liked a girl like this before and you've had experience." "Yeah tell me everything," Jaden smirked. "Well I really like y/n, like a lot and I have for like 5 months now. I don't know if I ask her out or what," I ranted. "Have you guys kissed besides truth or dare or acting?" Jaden asked. "Maybe," I smirked. "What the fuck why didn't you tell me?" "I don't know, we haven't really had time alone." "When did this happen?" Jaden said excitedly. "Well first time-." "First time? There's more than one?" Jaden asked, shocked. "Yes. First time when you guys were sleeping after truth or dare and second time last night but those were both making out. We've pecked a few times as well." I said proudly. "What bro. I thought you guys just cuddled and like pecked once, but made out bruh?" Jaden said happy for me. I smiled and kind of blushed at the thought on y/n. "You need to man up and ask her out man." "I know but what if she says no?" "Why would she say no? She really likes you, she was telling me in science." "Really?" "Yeah I wouldn't lie." I started blushing and quickly hid my huge smily face in the pillow. "I've never seen you like this." "I know. I really fucking like her," I said bringing my face out of the pillow. 

*y/n's pov* 

*INCOMING CALL FROM ALEXA MY FAV AND SYDNEY BEST FRIEND*

I answered the call from my laptop sitting in my bed. "ALEXA! SYDNEY!" "Y/N!" they both smiled. "I miss you guys so much you don't understand!" "I know girl we miss you too," Alexa pouted. "we get to see in in like 4 days though," Sydney smiled. "I've seen the tiktoks. tell us about javon and you," Alexa giggled. I started telling them everything about javon and I and they were so happy for me. I also told them all about school and just everything. We were calling for nearly 2 hours and then said goodbye and hung up. I missed them both so much. I started watching outer banks for like the 3rd time until I got a call from javon.