chapter 23: silver gloves

I had already told my dad the night before that I was going to skip school and go to Javon's boxing match, which he said was fine. I had just woken up and it was 11:30 pm. I got up and had a quick shower and chose out an outfit for the day. I wanted something comfy and casual but also nice as there would be lots of paparazzi there. After looking through all my clothes I finally found a perfect outfit...

I threw my hair into a messy bun and did some regular, light makeup

I threw my hair into a messy bun and did some regular, light makeup. I then grabbed a casual shoulder bag and put in my AirPods, portable charger, gum and a lipgloss before receiving a FaceTime from Javon.

*incoming call from J 🤍*

-"goodmorning ma. You look beautiful," he smiled

                           "goodmorning. haha thank you," I blushed -

-"are you coming over soon? Im bored and jayla, Jaden and mumps are at school."

                                                        "I'll come over now," I smiled.-

-"okay see you soon." He said, hanging up the FaceTime

I went downstairs, saying bye to my dad and walked towards Javon's house. I knocked on the door and was greeted by DJ. "Hey y/n, how are you?" DJ smiled, letting me in the house. "Hey dj, I'm great thanks. What about you?" I asked. "I'm doing well, javon's in his room." He smiled. I smiled back and walked upstairs, towards javon's room. I walked in a saw him laying down on his bed on his phone. I ran over and plopped on the bed, next to him. "Hey ma," he smiled putting his phone down and kissing me on the forehead. "Hey j. How are you feeling?" "Quite stressed but better now you're here." "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked, looking over at the tv. "Sure," he smiled. He turned on the tv and starting scrolling through Netflix, looking at different movie suggestions. "What about the kissing booth? Noah's in it." Javon asked. "Yes I love the kissing booth." I replied. He turned on the kissing booth and pulled the blanket over us. We were half way through the movie when I looked down to see javon fast asleep on my shoulder.

*like this*

*like this*

I guess it's good that he sleeps as he has a big night ahead of him. I went back to watching the movie whilst javon was still asleep on my shoulder. I felt my eyes slowly closing as the end of the movie was playing. I was so comfortable that I fell asleep with only a few mins left of the movie.