chapter 6: fuck.

"So, the actor of ashtray's love interest is y/n!" Sam said with a huge smile on his face. My face lit up. Did I hear that right? me? I got the part? I looked over at Emily who looked super salty. Javon ran over to me giving me a hug and lifting me up off the floor. "Y/N!" Alexa ran over. "that slut? you're kidding. You will regret this, she's so bad," Emily rolled her eyes. Javon put me down and we all looked over at her giving her a look. "sorry Emily," I shrugged. "I think you and your mum should go now," sam said disappointed in what she said to me. Emily scoffed and walked out with her mum, leaving the set. "I'm so sorry y/n. sometimes we have to deal with people like that," sam said giving me a hug. "it's okay." Sydney, Maude, Angus, Zendaya and Jacob all ran over to me, hugging and congratulating me. I looked over to see my dad smiling. I don't think I've ever seen him smile like that since before my mother passed away. I ran up giving him the biggest hug. "I'm so fucking proud y/n. You will be amazing." I was so happy.

It had been a few hours since I found out I got the part. After everyone said congrats they went back to the house to all hang out whilst I had a meeting with Sam to talk about what I'll be doing in euphoria. He told me my name would be Mackenzie Bennet and I would be moving in with rue (due to family issues) who is my very close cousin and is 2 years older than me. Rue would introduce me to fez and I'd meet ash. We would start off sort of hating each other. Fez and I would become really close. Rue would become really bad and Leslie Bennett (rues mom) would say it wasn't safe for me. Fez offered for me to stay with them for as long as I wanted. Ash and Mackenzie would become closer and soon find out they sort of had feelings for each other. They had a love hate relationship. Season 2 would be based a lot off Mackenzie, Fez, Ash and Rue. I thought the story line was amazing. After our long meeting and my talk with makeup, hair and costume I went back to the house with Sam who offered to drive.

I pulled up and unlocked the door. "SURPRISE!" the whole cast now including everyone else who hadn't been with us and parents yelled. The house was decorated with party decorations and a banner that said 'CONGRATS Y/N'. "omg guys stop this is so cute." a tear rolled down my cheek. "awww y/n," Zendaya said coming to give me a hug. I met the actors of rues mom, Gia, Cal, Lexi and Cassies mom, Elliot, Jules and more. I talked with everyone whilst listening to music and eating food. They were all so nice, especially Hunter. "Guys we got to post on instagram, come take a photo." sam smiled. We all came together for a group photo with me and Javon at the front. He put his arm around me and we took a photo.

Hunter was telling me all about how in a few days we will all move to the set where we will stay in trailers and my dad will stay at the parents house with Javon's dad and Storm's parents

Hunter was telling me all about how in a few days we will all move to the set where we will stay in trailers and my dad will stay at the parents house with Javon's dad and Storm's parents. I couldn't believe this was happening so quickly. Before moving to trailers we would be sent scripts and everything so that we could memorise and get ready for filming. It was going to be a busy next few days. It was now 2 am and the party was basically all wrapped up. Most of the guys, parents and adult actors had left leaving javon and the girls staying at our house. It was the same as before just adding Storm and Hunter who were sleeping in Emily's old room and the spare room. But they were all asleep or in their rooms. Javon and I had been talking for a while on the couch's downstairs until we decided it was time for him to go home. We knew we most likely wouldn't be seeing each other until we moved into the trailers as the next few days were script reading days. "goodnight ma. Make sure you text and call me." "goodnight J. I will!" He left to go to his house and I went upstairs to my room. I plopped down on the bed looking over at the picture of my mum on my bedside table. "I miss you mom." I rolled over and passed out almost straight away.

*small chapter but there wasn't much more to do*