chapter 12: The Walton's

I'd finally finished unpacking all of my things from LA which took me a whole hour. I quickly jumped in the shower and washed my hair. It felt so good to be back home. After having I shower I blow dried and straightened/curled my hair. I went to my room and got changed into a nice but comfy outfit. 

Javon 🤍

Javon 🤍

-hey J, can I come over now? 

-yeah ofc 

-okay be there soon 

-ok :) 

I grabbed my keys and said goodbye to my dad before walking to the Walton's. Why am I so nervous. What if they didn't like me. well I've already met DJ, and Jayla and I had been talking a bit so it will be fine. I stood at the front door, hesitating to knock but I did. "omg is that y/n?!" I heard jayla screaming from inside the house. The door opened and there she was. She was really pretty. "y/n!!!" she squealed giving me a hug. "omg Jayla!" I squealed back. "Javon has told me so much about you." "really he has?" "yes! all the time. come in." I followed Jayla into the house which was so beautiful. "you must be y/n." Jessica smiled friendly at me. "yes I am," I smiled back. "I've heard so much about you. You seem like such a sweet girl. It's great to finally meet you." "It's great to meet you too Jessica." "Javon and Jaden are upstairs in javon's room. come." Jayla said taking me upstairs. 

Jayla opened the door to a room that was lit up with purple led lights. There was a gaming set up, couch and double bed. "fuck off jayla," javon yelled. "god sorry y/n's here." I walked in behind Jayla laughing. "oh shit, what's up ma? this is Jaden." "hey Jaden," I smiled. "oh so this is the girl wanna won't stop talking about," Jaden smirked. "bro shut the fuck up," javon said punching his arm. "Daelo's out with my dad right now, they'll be back soon. I think he's the most excited to meet you," javon laughed. I sat down next to javon on his bed and jayla and Jaden were on the couch. We had all been talking for about a hour when we heard someone running upstairs. "and that will be mumps." jayla laughed. The door opened to see Daelo standing there, he run up to me and jumped on the bed in between javon and i. "y/n y/n y/n y/n!" he yelled giving me a huge hug. "mumps!" He sat up, looking at me, "you're very pretty," he smiled. "aww thank you handsome." "yo mumps is stealing your girl javon!" Jaden laughed. Javon gave Jaden a sarcastic smile. 

"do you guys wanna get Chick-fil-A?" jayla asked. "yes!" we all replied. "okay let me tell mom, meet me in the car." Jaden ran out of the room and ran downstairs yelling, "shotgun!" "well I guess i'm stuck in the back with you," javon said rolling his eyes. I laughed at him and followed him out to the car. "let's a go," jayla said hoping into the car. Jayla and Jaden were in the front with me and javon in the back. We arrived at chick-fil-a and ordered some food. "let's go live!" jayla suggested whilst we were eating our food. "good idea," javon smiled. 

*live*

"hey guys!" jayla smiled. "heyyyyyy," the rest of us said. Jayla and Jaden were talking with the live whilst javon and I were just talking in the back eating our food. "yo someone said they want you in the live guys," Jaden said reading out the comments. Javon and I sat forward poking our heads through the gap in the car seats. "are y/n and javon dating?" jayla read. "are they? I don't know?" she said looking at us. we giggled at each other as people asked us this a lot, "nope just friends guys." he replied. "*cough cough* bull shit *cough cough*" Jaden smirked. "oh shut the fuck up Jaden," javon said pushing his head. We kept reading through comments and answering them. "javon and y/n should kiss." Jaden laughed reading a comment. "well they already have," jayla laughed. Javon giggled and looked at me in the eyes. We leant in stopping just before our lips touched and then swerved each other. "ayo!" Jaden said shocked. We all laughed and went back to answering more questions until it was nearly 8pm so we decided to end it and start driving home. When we arrived home we all went back up to javon's room. "Do you want to stay the night?" jayla asked. "yeah absolutely." "okay let me ask mom." Jayla ran downstairs and came back up saying that her mom said that was fine. "we can all sleep in downstairs in the movie room?" javon suggested. "yes okay let's get blow up mattresses." jayla said excited. 

We grabbed the blow up mattresses and I texted my dad telling him that I was going to stay over at the Walton's. There were 2 single blow up beds and 1 double. "I bags single," jayla and Jaden said at the same time. Javon shrugged at me. We set up the blow up beds in a circle and put a whole bunch of snacks in the middle. We grabbed heaps of blankets and pillows and made everything comfy. "let's watch a movie!" I suggested. "good idea y/n," Jaden smiled. We turned on the tv and chose a movie. "what the fuck is that? looks scary, let's watch it" javon said excitedly. We turned on the random scary movie and got comfy on the couch's with blankets. I was on one couch with javon and jayla and Jaden were on the other two.

We were half way through the movie when suspense music starting playing. I dug myself under the blanket a bit, kind of cuddling javon, getting ready for a jump scare. The music stopped and nothing happened, "oh thank fuck," Jaden sighed in relief. We were wrong. suddenly the biggest jump scare I've ever watched popped up. "FUUUCCCCKKK!," Jaden, jayla and I screamed. I wrapped my arms around javon and dug my head into his chest and he started laughing. "you guys are pussy's," he laughed. "hey thats not fucking funny, that was so scary," I yelled softy hitting his arm. "it was pretty funny," he shrugged. "okay maybe Jaden hugging the pillow was kinda funny," I laughed. We all started laughing at Jaden. "okay maybe y/n hugging onto javon was kinda funny," Jaden said pissing himself. They all started laughing at me. "ha ha very funny guys."