chapter 19: late nights with J >

It's now the next day and we sadly had to fly back to Atlanta. Before we went to the airport, Javon and I went out for breakfast with the cast which was heaps of fun. After breakfast the Walton's, my dad and I went to the airport and got on the plane back home. We all slept most of the way and then went back to our own houses to rest, unpack and stuff like that. 

*4:30pm*

I was sitting on my bed watching Netflix when my dad knocked on my door. "hey honey, I'm thinking we should have a barbecue and bonfire tonight, we haven't done one in ages. Do you want me to ask the Walton's over for dinner?" my dad asked with a slight smile. "Yes! that sounds great dad," I smiled. "okay I'll text DJ now," he said leaving my room. After 10 mins or so my dad came back in my room and told me they were coming at around 5 which gave me 20 mins or so to get ready. I quickly had a shower and chose out a cute but casual outfit. I also put on some light makeup and decided to post on instagram. I hadn't been on instagram for a few days so when I opened it to see that I now was verified and had 3.9 million followers and heaps of dm requests I was fucking shocked. "what the fuck," I smiled to myself. I took some photos in my outfit and posted on instagram and thanked everyone for the support. 

"y/n! the Walton's are here!" my dad yelled from downstairs

"y/n! the Walton's are here!" my dad yelled from downstairs. I walked downstairs and opened the door for them. "come in," I smiled. "hey ma," javon said giving me a hug and following the rest of his family inside. We all went outside and my dad started the fire. We were all sitting around the fire with blankets, listening to music and talking whilst DJ and my dad were cooking burgers on the barbecue. After the dad's were finished cooking we all ate and continued to talk and laugh. I felt so at home and safe around the Walton's. They were like another family to me. We then toasted marshmallows and Jayla posted a photo of us on instagram. 

*you and Jayla in photo*

The Walton's were getting ready to go home as it was late and mumps was already fast asleep in DJ's arms. "Would you like to stay the night Wanna?" my dad asked. "yeah that would be great thank you. if that's okay with my dad." javon smiled looking over at DJ. "of course you can," DJ responded. I said goodbye to everyone and then javon and I helped my dad clean up before going to my room. 

"I'm bored," I groaned. "wanna go out?" javon asked. "yes! where?" "711?" "how are we supposed to get there though?" I asked confused. "my car." "true, ok let's go," I smiled pulling him off the bed. It was 1am and my dad was asleep so I sent him a text to tell him we went out in case he woke up. We walked down the street to javon's house and hopped in his car. We drove to 711 together and we went and got some snacks and drinks before heading back to the car to hang out. "let's go live," he smiled opening instagram. We propped the phone up on the dashboard and waited for people to join. "hey wassup y'all. we thought we'd go live and just do like a q + a thing," javon said to the live. 

chat:

- where are you? 

- what are you doing out so late ahaha

- you guys should be asleep

- are you dating yet

me- "where are we? we are in the 711 carpark." 

javon- "nah we don't sleep," he giggled

me- "someone asked if we are dating yet," I laughed 

javon- "guys stop asking if we are dating. right now we are friends and if we were dating, you guys would be the first people to know." 

chat: 

- what did you get at 711 

- do you go to the same school

- are you guys British 

- I saw I video of you saying you liked y/n. is that true 

me- "what did you get at 711? javon and I both got a Reb bull and I got sour patches and J got a twix." 

javon- "do we go to the same school? yes, but we hate school." 

javon- "GUYS WE'RE NOT BRITISH!" 

me- "they tryna fuck wit us again oh my lord." 

javon- "I saw I video of you saying you liked y/n. is that true," he mumbled reading the chat. "I don't know is it?" he smiled. 

me- "J, can I have some of your twix?" 

javon- "only if I get sour patches." 

We kept answering questions and were on the live for nearly an hour before we decided to go back home. 

The next day we decided to skip school and just hang out at mine all day. We mostly slept and watched Netflix before javon went home as we kinda had to go to school tomorrow.