chapter 14: girls day

*jaylas pov*

"Jayla? Jayla!" Jaden whispered shaking me. "What!?" "Shhh, look at y/n and javon." I sat up to see javon and y/n cuddling in bed. They were really close. "Aw they are so cute," I whispered. "No they're not. It's gross." "Your just jealous that your brother has a love life and you don't," I said rolling my eyes. "Shut up, thats not it, they are gross!" Jaden shouted.

*y/n's pov*

"What the fucks going on?" I shouted waking up from the shouting I heard. "Jaden what the fuck, they were sleeping," jayla said angrily. "It's not my fault! You were being mean to me" "Shut up guys!" Javon yelled pulling me back into the cuddle. "Get up bro you have boxing today." Jaden yelled pulling the covers off us. "JADDDEEEN! I was comfy!" Javon yelled back. "Well you have an hour before we leave." "Oh fuck." Javon said getting up. Jaden and jayla walked upstairs and went into their rooms. Javon took my hand and bought me upstairs into his room. "Shit sorry I forgot to tell you that I have boxing today, I completely forgot." "It's okay," I smiled. "You can always come if you'd like but it's training so I'm there till like 4," he laughed. "I'm good." I giggled. "I think jayla and I might go to the mall." "Oooo fun." 

"Can I come in?" Jayla said knocking on the door. "Yeah," javon replied. "Y/n come get breakfast," she said smiling and taking my hand. "Imma get changed and then be down in a min," javon smiled as I walked out of the room with jayla.

"Good morning gorgeous girls," Jessica greeted us. "Morning Jessica." "Morning mom." "Do you girls want some breakfast?" DJ asked standing in the kitchen cooking. "Yes please," I smiled. Jayla and I sat down with daelo at the table. "Y/n!" He said jumping up and giving me a hug. "Morning mumps!" I said hugging him back. Jaden and Javon then came downstairs. Jaden in his baseball gear and Javon in workout clothes. We all sat down together and ate breakfast that DJ and Jessica had cooked for us. "Yum this is great thank you guys," I smiled. "Thanks y/n," DJ and Jessica smiled. 

After were had all finished eating I helped wash up and then javon and Jaden had to go. "Bye ma see you soon," javon smiled giving me a hug. "Bye j," I said returning the hug. "Bye guys," Jaden waved as he walked out the door with javon and DJ. "Wanna go to the mall now?" Jayla asked. "Yes of course!" We went upstairs and got changed. I wore some comfy baggy jeans and a crop top jayla let me borrow. "Lets go, I'll drive," jayla said grabbing her phone and following me downstairs. "Bye mumps we are going to the mall," jayla said picking him up and hugging him. "Can I come?" "Sorry, girls day, another time," jayla smiled putting him down. "Okay," he sighed. "Bye y/n!" He said giving me a hug around my waist. "Bye bye mumps." "Mom we are going to the mall." "Okay have fun you two." Jayla and I walked out the door and got in her car. She turned on some music and we were singing together on the way to the mall.

We soon arrived and walked in. "What shop first?" I asked. "Let's go to urban outfitters," jayla smiled. "I love urban!" "Same girl!" Jayla said walking me towards the shop. We browsed for a bit and I tried on a few tops and some jeans. "You have to get those, they look so good on you" jayla insisted. I was trying on a blue halter neck top and cream baggy pants.