Prologue

Darkness filled the streets as the only source of light were the cars that passed through it. The street lights that were placed by the side are dimmed, which makes it hard to see at night.

Jay, who was all by himself, was on his way home. He had just gone to practice and the other members that weren't with him had left earlier as he was busy practicing a specific move that he had been perfecting for weeks.

Grabbing his phone from his pocket, he checked to see the time. 12:17 am it read. He sighed and looked up, thinking of what time will he arrive home. Their dorm isn't that far from their company and it will only take about 15 minutes to get there. That is, if you go there by car. But as for Jay, since he was walking, it would probably take him 30 minutes or so depending on the speed that he was going.

Jay started to fasten his pace and ran, eager to go home. He didn't actually think of walking his way home knowing that they had their own company driver who would drive them wherever they went. But being the generous guy he is, he didn't want to bother their driver at this time, so he chose to go home by himself.

At first, Jay started looking for taxis that could be his ride home, but he hasn't seen any single one of it. He had spotted some while walking, but there were already passengers inside. This gave him no choice but to walk.

When he was only a few blocks from their dorm, he began slowing down, tired from all the running that he'd been through. Just then, a girl, who he assumed was a fan approached him. He stopped in his tracks and turned his attention to the girl.

"Omo, you're Jay oppa from Enhypen!" The girl squealed. "I'm sorry but I think you're mistaken." Jay replied, hoping to convince the girl that it wasn't him. He was wearing a bucket hat with a mask on which made him hide his identity. He walked pass the girl, with the hope of the girl believing what he had just said.

"No, you can't fool me oppa. I know what you look like even if you don't show me your face." The girl giggled and walked straight, stopping when she was already in front of him. She grabbed his arm and says, "Please oppa, just one picture and I'll leave you alone."

Jay heaved a sigh of frustration before talking to the girl. "Look, my face isn't really in a good condition right now so I can't take a picture with you but I can give you an autograph if you like." The girl then nodded her head excitedly and says, "It's okay oppa, I understand."

After a few seconds of the girl rummaging through her bag, she finally found a piece of paper and a pen, handing it to Jay. Jay then immediately signed the paper and gave it back to her. "I have to go, bye." He said, starting to leave. "WAIT OPPA!" The girl shouted. Once again, Jay stopped and went to the girl, his patience running thin.

When he reached the girl, she instantly hugged him, this made Jay quite startled. He was about to pull away, but then, he felt a sting come from the top of his head, making him push the girl away from him. "YAH! What do you think you're doing?" He gazed at the girl and saw her holding one of the strands of his hair.

The girl, who was now on the floor, even if he had just pushed him lightly, laughed joyfully while holding the strand of his hair. "I'm sorry oppa, did I hurt you? You didn't want to take a picture with me so I had no choice but to do this." She pouted, pretending to be sorry.

"You're seriously insane." That were the only words Jay had told the girl before turning around and running towards home.

✦✧✦✧

Jay finally got home. When he arrived, he hurriedly unlocked the door to their dorm and closed it afterwards, panicking as if someone was chasing after him. He now has his back leaning against the door, panting and catching for air to breathe. He couldn't process what had just happened, but for all he knew, that girl is a sasaeng.

Sunghoon then came out of one of the rooms and looked at Jay with his eyes widened. "Woah, are you alright? You look like you just ran a marathon or something." Jay didn't have the courage to speak as he was too caught up with what happened earlier.

Sunghoon went straight to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. After he was done, he got another one and handed it to Jay. "Here. Looks like you need this more than I do." Jay thanked Sunghoon and sat on one of the chairs before drinking the water.

"So, what really happened? Why do you look so shocked?" Sunghoon spoke, sitting on the chair beside Jay. Jay shook his head and sighed unknowingly. "I'll tell you tomorrow. Right now, all I need is some rest."

Jay stood up from his seat and dragged himself to his room. He didn't even bother changing; he just laid down on his bed, stared at the ceiling while recalling the incident.

Little did he know is that someone else saw what happened.