Chapter 17

Fluttering my eyes open, I woke up to the sun directly hitting my face. I stared at where it was coming from and saw that I didn't get to draw the curtains last night.

I sat up and groaned as I felt a slight pain come from the back of my neck. This is what I get for falling asleep in the living room.

Wait a minute. I jolted from the sofa, realizing what I had done. "Jay." His name suddenly came out of my mouth.

I immediately looked at the kitchen, trying to see if he had left some of the dishes for me to wash. But as it turned out, he washed them all. He even placed them back to where they were originally are.

I sighed, feeling bad for not helping him. So I grabbed my phone and decided to call him to thank him for washing all the dishes.

But as I was about to call him, a name popped up, indicating that I have a call. It was Sunoo. "Hello?" I spoke once I answered the call.

"Good morning, noona!" I heard him greet cheerfully. "Good morning to you too Sunoo, what's up?" I replied, smiling from his cheerful energy.

"Noona, do you have a schedule today?" He asked. "Actually I don't. Mr. Kim hasn't ordered me to do anything yet so I guess there's none."

"Great." I heard Sunoo say happily through the phone. "The other members and I were planning to go out today. And since you've already spent time with Jay hyung yesterday, we're wondering if you can hang out with us this time."

"Oh..." I responded, feeling embarrassed at the thought that they knew about our hangout yesterday.

"So noona, will you join us?" Sunoo asked, waiting for my answer. "Sure, I'll go with you. Thank you for asking me to come."

"Yay! You're welcome noona. We're glad you're coming with us." Sunoo exclaimed and I can hear his excitement coming out from the phone.

"We'll head to your place at around 3 pm since the others are still sleeping." I heard Sunoo chuckle. "That's okay. I'll meet you here later. Bye." I replied.

"Okay. Bye noona, see you later!" Sunoo said enthusiastically before hanging up.

I sat back down and looked at the time. 10 am. Good. I still have a lot of time to spare. With that, I stood up from my position and began to look for my breakfast.

When it was already 30 mins till the said time, I started getting ready, picking which clothes I should wear. It took me around 15 minutes until I was satisfied with my look.

I headed straight downstairs as I sat on the lobby near the entrance. I haven't left the building yet as there was still 5 minutes or so remaining.

But when I saw Sunoo's text that they are on their way, I stood up from where I was sitting and waited for them by the building's entrance, just like yesterday.

The car arrived shortly and I instantly went inside. I didn't wait for Mr. Yoon to open the door for me as I knew the boys that are inside will be visible on the outside, which might cause fans to start mobbing them.

I already texted Mr. Yoon about it earlier and he was fine with it since he understand the situation that we are in.

The boys greeted me upon entering the car as I did the same. I sat beside Sunoo, who was already saving a seat for me.

I looked around and I saw that all of the members were present, including Jay. I was quite surprised that he tagged along since I didn't expect him to come after hearing Sunoo's statement from earlier but I'm happy that he did.

"So, where are we headed?" I asked Sunoo who was sitting beside me. "We're going to watch a movie." He smiled.

"It was Ni-ki's idea. He was sulking last night since he thought Jay hyung would bring him to the shooting range with him but instead, he went with you. That's why he wanted to go out today." I nodded at what Sunoo said.