Chapter 4

In the parking lot, Mr. Yoon went straight to a van, pressing the key to unlock it and opened the door for me. He motioned for me to go inside and I gave him a simple thank you before entering.

The inside was very spacious. It had a lot of seats with ample space in the middle, a small TV on each side, and it had blinds attached on the top of every window where you can use to cover yourself from the outside.

I figured that this must be the same car that the boys are using, considering that it is big enough to fit all of them.

Mr. Yoon started the engine and drove out of the parking lot. I looked back at the Hybe building when we were already a few meters away from it, thinking of today's happenings.

I can't help but imagine that in just a single day, I found a new job, met an idol group, and will be moving to a new place all because of this job that I applied for. It almost felt like all of it was just a dream where I could wake up anytime, but it's not.

I looked down at my hands, overthinking about the things that could possibly happen. "Are you okay Miss Y/N?" Mr. Yoon asked, switching his gaze between the road and the rearview mirror. "Oh, yes I am. Thank you for asking." I smiled at him slightly.

I told Mr. Yoon the directions to my rental apartment and gladly, he already knew the place even before I pointed him the way.

"Um, can I ask Mr. Yoon, how did you know about the apartment that I'm staying in? I haven't told anyone my address yet." I asked, confused.

"Oh, that? My wife and I used to live there a few years back but we moved out when she got pregnant. It's a small place to build a family of our own, so we decided to look for somewhere else to live." Mr. Yoon explained, glancing at me through the rearview mirror.

"You know Miss Y/N, you're lucky that you are moving out of that apartment. My wife and I experienced a lot of trouble when we were still staying there."

"You said it, Mr. Yoon. I remember struggling a lot when some of the things there get broken since I don't have any money to pay for a repair." I chuckled, remembering my past experiences.

For the next few minutes of the car ride, Mr. Yoon and I talked about the rental apartment, why I moved here to Seoul, and how I felt after meeting the boys.

I only met Mr. Yoon today but it was very comfortable talking to him and it made me forget all my worries about my job. Even if we didn't know each other that much, I felt at ease telling him about my life and he did talk about his life too. He reminded me so much of my  father and how we used to talk about our problems at night. Maybe that was the reason why I suddenly opened up to him.

✦✧✦✧

We arrived at my apartment and I started packing my things into my suitcase. I looked around my room as I was packing, thinking of the first few days that I lived here in Seoul. It wasn't easy, but I'm glad that I didn't give up and tried my best to be where I am now.

Zipping my suitcase closed, Mr. Yoon peaked through my door. "Are you done, Miss Y/N?" "Almost. Just wait for me outside, thank you." I replied, putting my suitcase down, pulling the handle up and making it stand on its own.

I finished packing everything and before I left my apartment, I made a note to the landlord for my departure. Placing a small amount of cash beside it, together with the key to the apartment.

Mr. Yoon met me outside, in the corridor and helped me carry my suitcase. After that, we went back to the car and headed straight to my new apartment.

✦✧✦✧