Chapter 3

"Do you know the group, Enhypen?" Mr. Kim, who was standing beside the door, asked.

"I don't. But I suppose that Jay is part of that group, right? Since that's what is written in the article." 

"He is. Now, I'll introduce you to them." He opened the door and there came in a bunch of boys.

My eyes widened and my eyebrows, together with my forehead, pulled up, seeing the boys in person. You could tell that they are celebrities judging by how handsome they looked and the way they dressed.

"Boys, I'd like you to meet Song Y/N, who is going to be your coworker for the next months." Mr. Kim gestured his hand towards me.

"1... 2..." One of them started. "Connect! Hello, we are Enhypen." They did their greeting before bowing to me.

Bowing to them the same way, I smiled and said, "Hello, it's nice to meet you."

They stood in one place, not until the guy in front began walking towards me. He had a small face and his eyes were really beautiful, kinda like the eyes of a cat. "I'm Jungwon and I'm the leader of Enhypen." He smiled, showing off the dimples beside his cheeks which I found cute.

Then, the second guy followed after Jungwon was done introducing himself. Unlike the rest of them, he looked like he was excited as he had this huge grin on his face. "I'm Jake, a pleasure to meet you." He said, his accent popping out. He looks nice and I felt this positive aura coming from him the moment he spoke.

The third guy, who looked a bit foreign and was the tallest among the members, introduced himself. "I'm Ni-ki." Judging by his name and his facial features, I assumed that he was Japanese.

The fourth guy came straight to me as if he wasn't nervous at all. He had a big smile on his face and rosy cheeks, making him look adorable. "Hi, I'm Sunoo." His smile didn't leave his face from the moment he stepped inside the office until he was done introducing himself to me.

The fifth guy came. He was slightly shorter than Ni-ki, but he was tall as well. His expression looked serious while he was walking his way to me but it all changed when he flashed me his beautiful smile. "I'm Heeseung." His eyes were doe, which kind of reminded me of that Disney character named Bambi.

The last guy seemed to be the most nervous of all. His hand was placed on his nape, stroking it gently. "I'm Sunghoon." He finally said after a few seconds of being silent. I stared at him and realized how good-looking he is and how distinct his facial features are. Like his pointed nose, the mole beside it, and the one on his cheeks, making it one of his attractive aspects.

When Sunghoon left and went back to stand next to his members, I noticed that Jay was missing. My eyes averted at the members, trying to check if Jay was with them the whole time or they mistakenly forgot to introduce him to me.

"I know what you're thinking." Mr. Kim said and I immediately turned my attention to him. "Well, apparently, Jay is still reluctant about this plan of ours. That's why he isn't here." He sighed, nodding his head unknowingly.

"But since he has no choice, he'll be forced to do it whether he likes it or not." Mr. Kim swung the door open and there he was, the guy who I was about to date, Park Jay.

He enters the office and walks with his left hand in his pocket, running a hand through his hair, as he makes his way to me.

He looked intimidating yet that didn't hide his charming features. His hair was parted to the side, exposing his forehead, and he had a sharp jawline, making him look more attractive.

I found myself staring and I instantly shook myself, realizing what I was doing. He stopped in front of me and gave me a terrifying gaze with his eyebrows arched. I gulped nervously and tried to keep my composure.