Chapter 15

Third Person's POV:

Jungwon hurriedly went back to the practice room after finding out what happened and started looking for Jay.

Then, he saw him sitting at the floor by the corner so he ran up to him. "Hyung." He called out, catching Jay's attention.

Jay stood up, raised his eyebrows, signaling for Jungwon to speak. "You won't believe what I just saw." He said which made Jay grew curious.

"What?" He asked.

"I saw Isa noona and Y/N noona together earlier. But that's not all what I saw. I also witnessed Isa noona slap Y/N." Jungwon replied, waiting for Jay's reaction.

Instead of how he expected Jay to act, he scoffed and hit Jungwon's shoulder playfully. "Are you sure you saw that? Or are you just making things up 'cause Y/N told you to?"

Jungwon furrowed his eyebrows and stared at him bewildered. "Hyung, what are you talking about? I know what I saw. I even talked to Y/N noona after she was hurt."

"Jungwon-ah." Jay began, placing a hand on Jungwon's shoulder. "I know you care about Y/N, but lying is bad and you know that-"

"Wait." Jungwon stopped him even before he can continue his sentence. "Where's Isa noona now?" He asked and they both looked across the room.

"See? If I'm lying then she should be here by now."

"I don't know." Jay said, shrugging his shoulders. "Maybe she just went to the rest room or something."

Jungwon sighed, slouching a bit. "Eh? You still don't belive me hyung?" Jay laughed nervously, trying to hide his true intentions.

"No, I just-" "Let's just ask her members then." Jungwon looked over to his side and saw the rest of STAYC talking with each other.

Jay tried to stop him from going but Jungwon went to them immediately after telling him what he'll do next.

"Excuse me." Jungwon said and slightly bowed at them. Jay caught up to him and was now beside him too.

"Can I ask if anyone of you have seen Isa noona?" They looked at each other for a few seconds and one of the members shook her head no.

Jungwon can tell that they were clueless on where could she be. But Just then, Sieun steps in and said, "I saw her by the elevator earlier when I was getting a snack from the vending machine."

"Ah, thank you for that." Jungwon said and began to turn around when she said something else.

"I think she was with Y/N when I saw her. But I'm not quite sure if that's really Y/N with her since she didn't come to practice today."

Both Jay and Jungwon looked at each other, having the same thoughts.

After that, they were now heading towards the elevator to look for Isa and ask her where she went since Jay was still not convinced that it did happen.

Inside, Jay took out his phone, beginning to dial someone's number. "What are you doing?" Jungwon asked him.

"I'm calling Y/N to ask her about what happened."

Y/N picked up the phone as soon as she saw Jay calling her. "Hello?"

"Did you go to the company today?" Jay replied, getting straight to the point.

Y/N on the other hand, was a bit hesitant to answer since she didn't want Jay to find out that she went there. "Um... yes I did."

"Did you perhaps met Isa on your way here?" Jay asked her, trying to find some more proof.